Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The symptoms of Slender Man exposure

Go down 
+12
toNdaEd
PROXY1994
LoneWolf(X)
genny1313
Mesocyclonegirl
Green Masked
*AngelOfDarkness*
RavenOwl
titaniumtyrant
Falcon
celza6198
Tahrgat
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  Empty
PostSubject: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 pm

What are the symptoms of Slender Man exposure? How is the human body affected by being in proximity with a being that is a blight on time and space? I have seen many so far. A few symptoms I have noticed are:

Nose-bleeds

Coughing and/or coughing up blood

Paranoia

Split-personalities

Can you think of any to go on this list?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:29 pm

I think in Jay's case after seeing SlenderMan he goes into shock and gets tired.

In Alex and Noah's case I think mostly anger ensues.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 pm

alright, so we have:

exhaustion

and

rage

to add to the list.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:27 am

Slendertrance (MLAnderson this is definitely apparent)

Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 am

With slendertrance that makes 7 so far.
Is pill addiction a possible? Several series feature these pills in nondescript bottles.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:59 pm

I'm not quite sure what I'd call it exactly, but I wouldn't say it's an addiction....more being forced by Slendy Razz
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:18 am

Radioactive blood, but only when it is exposed to air... according to everymanHYBRID.
Back to top Go down
titaniumtyrant
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:18 am

#################################hello
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:41 am

Confusion/amnesia. That was a obvious one that we overlooked Razz
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 am

Dimensional distortion I suppose would be another. It has happened to both Jay and Noah.
Back to top Go down
RavenOwl
Pursuing The Answers
RavenOwl

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:00 am

Stomach aches, head aches.
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:34 am

Cold air blowing on you unaturally
Back to top Go down
Green Masked
Enthusiast
Green Masked

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:43 am

nausea... the addiction to pills isn't a slender sickness. It the addiction happens when a person takes the medication to cope with the symptoms and eventually becomes addicted to them.
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:48 am

Someone put the pill addiction
Back to top Go down
Green Masked
Enthusiast
Green Masked

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:07 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:33 am

I didn't think that was a symptom
Back to top Go down
Green Masked
Enthusiast
Green Masked

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:04 am

it isn't
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:39 am

I don't know if some of this stuff is already on the list, but here goes nothing:

The Sickness: Fevers, amnesia, Paranoia, uncontrollable emotions, aches and pains, cold-like symptoms or (if things get bad) symptoms like radiation sickness, seizures, sore throat, hard to swallow, nausea, and dizziness. There's other stuff as well. You will find yourself drawing him, the operator symbol, or other stuff everywhere. You'll get some freaky dreams, some of which may not only be dreams. Sleepwalking, trouble sleeping, insomnia, waking up with injuries, etc......

Encountering him blurs the line between reality and fiction, which makes it pretty hard for us to live. We want to explain everything, understand everything. But you can't understand the Slenderman much at all.
Back to top Go down
genny1313
Interested

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:28 am

Is severe coughing followed by lung pain a symptom
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:35 am

Severe coughing and aches/pains are generally a symptom if it gets bad.... So yeah.
Back to top Go down
genny1313
Interested

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:39 am

Ooh goodness
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:41 am

Don't be worried that you have the Sickness or something. I've been in the same boat, and if you stress over nothing, you can actually get yourself sick. Kind of the opposite of the placebo effect.
Back to top Go down
genny1313
Interested

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:56 am

This is going to sound weird but 2 years ago I got slender sickness before seeing him. I am worried that is the case.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Usually when the time of an encounter is coming up you will start to feel it. Usually you will acquire the sickness because of more encounters, but you wouldn't know of them because he didn't show himself or you were not able to know, like when sleeping. The sickness worsens the more he's around, and sometimes it will fade away or never leave after a while.
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 pm

The sickness can get terrible I remember earlier this year my head started hurting so bad and I became so nauseated I passed out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The symptoms of Slender Man exposure    The symptoms of Slender Man exposure  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The symptoms of Slender Man exposure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next