Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lock
Admin
Lock

Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours Empty
PostSubject: Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours   Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:57 am

So it seems that Shaun and Eric have sent Michael to a mental hospital of some sorts to calm him down. Make sure to read the description of the video, it helps a lot about what's going on in the series at the moment.

What I noticed about the video is that there was distortion throughout the whole thing, with the occasional transitions where it had Michael playing the piano but it was reversed. In fact, I found the whole piano thing (backwards and forwards) really cool. It made what he was saying seem more artsy, yet creepy at the same time. I think that due to the distortion and in the description is says:

"A note that he wrote on the envelope read 'He was with me here. He will be with me in there. Hope to hell that he won't be with you while I am gone. He isn't happy.' "

"He" is obviously referring to Slenderman, so maybe in the recording of this video, Slenderman was with Michael, leaving him in a trance. However, the distortion made it very hard for me to understand what Michael was trying to say, so I can't really analyze what he had to say. Overall, it seemed more of a plot-development video than any action, but it still was nice to get an update from these guys.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours   Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:04 am

That was a great video. I noticed the distortion as well. I liked the piano a lot, although the part when it is reversed sounds really familiar....can't quite place my tongue on it though
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours   Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

I liked the reverse parts; it reminded me about the reversed "Song of Healing" from Haunted Majora's Mask. Plus reverse music just sounds awesome and, of course, creepy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours   Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Journal #9 - 72 Hours
Page 1 of 1