Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redcam1
Noob
Redcam1

Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks. Empty
PostSubject: Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks.   Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks. I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Yes this a forum thinger about automobiles on a Slenderman forum. DEAL WITH IT!!

I'll kick things of with a couple of my favourites:
1990 Volvo 245 Estate
1965 Shelby GT350
1968 Ford Mustang GT390
1967-69 Shelby GT500 (KR)
1969-70, 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
1969-1973 Ford Mstang Mach 1
1987 Buick GN(X)
2004-11 Subaru WRX (STi)
2001-10 Ford Ranger XLT, FX4
2012 Ford F-150 Raptor
1965-1970 GM A-bodies

more to come....eventually....
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks.   Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks. I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm sticking to the STi. It's my favorite out of all brands, and also my favorite Subaru.

Other Vehicles-

Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Viper, any Subarus or Hondas
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks.   Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks. I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:45 am

I am not much of a huge car nut myself. :/

However, I do have a love/hate relationship with driving. I hate driving in the sense that whenever I'm going home from somewhere, there's always someone who feels the need they have to be right behind my car.

Yet when I'm going to places, I feel more independent in my life. I feel like I'm in control of where I go (because well, I am). It just gives that "I'm free" feeling. Once I get a good device, I'm going to play some of my favorite music in my car rather than listening to 104.1 all the time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks.   Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks. I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:21 pm

I like 104.1, I can't wait to get a device for my iPod though. That feeling of freedom is a great feeling though...it's just like, I can go there!
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Redcam1
Noob
Redcam1

PostSubject: Re: Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks.   Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks. I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:27 pm

I enjoy driving, but I too hate it when someone decides to drive up my arse. It's even better when they're the kind of impatient asshole who decides you're waiting to long at a stop sign and drives around, right when you're about to move.

I lean more towards 102.1, 99.1, 105.9, and sometimes 106.9 and 104.1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks.   Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cars, yes cars. And perhaps trucks.
Page 1 of 1