Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Guys: Slenderstudies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CheckersValentine
Interested

Hey Guys: Slenderstudies Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys: Slenderstudies   Hey Guys: Slenderstudies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 am

I'm new, so pardon my Noobhood. Just found this (Thanks Google) and figured I'd hop on over. I'm a Slender-enthusiast that's been a fan of the universe for a year or so now. I finally kicked up a blog of my own. Slenderstudies.blogspot.com. Not really a "Slenderblog" persay, I'm not being 'haunted' or anything. It's just kind of a fan site for fans (i.e. me) to discuss theories and whatnot.

Feel free to check it out or comment or suggest topics or whatever.

Right now I'm just discussing the series, but I plan to be making some historical connections, like, one of my favorites: Has anyone noticed the striking similarities between the zodiac killings and slender-lore? Beyond just the fact that they used the same symbol, there are some pretty freaky similarities.

I mean, the guy sends creepy, cryptic messages to the police both driving and hindering the case; he was never caught dispite the fact that there were many opportunities to catch, nay, even see him. He often killed around trees (granted, not always); and most of his biggest mistakes, or those that survived him, were usually close to water (which many slendertheorists seem to think repels Him)

Just thoughts. Go check it out if that sort of thing interests you.
Back to top Go down
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys: Slenderstudies   Hey Guys: Slenderstudies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 am

Huh. Not a bad site you have there. It's good that you were able to put basically all Slenderman information on there.

Well, hope you enjoy checking out the forums here!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys: Slenderstudies   Hey Guys: Slenderstudies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Cool!! Tell your friends to join here, have a nice stay Razz

Also, sweet site
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys: Slenderstudies   Hey Guys: Slenderstudies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys: Slenderstudies
Page 1 of 1