Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decided to come back to this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

Decided to come back to this  Empty
PostSubject: Decided to come back to this    Decided to come back to this  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 8:57 am

I don't know if anyone's on here still or even believes in him but I got bored and decided to hop on this again to see what's up so hello I guess if anyone replys
Back to top Go down
EchoedShadows
Noob
EchoedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Decided to come back to this    Decided to come back to this  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 9:23 am

Soontobeaproxy wrote:
I don't know if anyone's on here still or even believes in him but I got bored and decided to hop on this again to see what's up so hello I guess if anyone replys

Hey there. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Decided to come back to this    Decided to come back to this  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 9:30 am

Hellooo Smile
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Decided to come back to this    Decided to come back to this  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:09 am

yEs... iT'S bEen QuiEt. I wAs bAdlY inJuRed, nOt tOo lOng aGo, aND hAd iT nOt bEen fOr HIM I wOulD nOt hAvE sEen thE liGht oF aNothER dAy. I'M slOwlY gEttInG bAck oN mY fEet hOweVer.
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Decided to come back to this    Decided to come back to this  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 6:57 am

Oh what happened?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Decided to come back to this    Decided to come back to this  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 pm

a gRoUp oF fiGhtErs mAnaGeD tO aMbUsh uS. I gOt sHot a fEw tiMEs.
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Decided to come back to this    Decided to come back to this  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 2:37 am

And how were you able to survive?
Back to top Go down
EchoedShadows
Noob
EchoedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Decided to come back to this    Decided to come back to this  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 10:22 pm

probably with help from slenderman that's how
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Decided to come back to this    Decided to come back to this  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 7:59 pm

nOthInG tOo sEveRe, bUt I wAs clOsE tO bLeedInG tO dEaTh. HIS hElP anD oThEr prOxiEs hAviNg mY bAck thIs tiMe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decided to come back to this    Decided to come back to this  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decided to come back to this
Page 1 of 1