Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slender man and apocalyptic dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

Slender man and apocalyptic dreams Empty
PostSubject: Slender man and apocalyptic dreams   Slender man and apocalyptic dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 6:44 am

so recently ive been experiencing dreams about a sort of thing where donald trump is elected and he sends troops to Canada and mexico as a blitzkrieg and then he spreads his power throughout the world and before that he sends minorities to prison camps(FEMA camps look them up) and then the whole dream ending with the world exploding into all out nuclear war and then i woke up

and recently ive been following the news more frequently in order to see whats happening and each time a dream comes true. Could this be slender man warning me or a byproduct of the sigma radiation
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Slender man and apocalyptic dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender man and apocalyptic dreams   Slender man and apocalyptic dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 2:55 pm

I imAgiNe thAt wOuld jUst bE a niGhtmAre. HE dOesn't tEnd tO dO anYthiNg abOut hUman pOliTics, aS thAt iS iRRelEvaNt fOr thE enTirE prOxy cOmmUniTy fOr thE mOst pArt. SOundS VeRy uNlikEly tHat trUmp'd bE abLe tO dO thAt, tOo, bEcaUse I dOn't tHink thE miLitAry wOulD agRee wiTh hIs gOals aNd whAt hAppEneD in tUrkEy wOulD hAppEn hErE, tOo, exCept iT wOulDn't bE an iNsiDe JOb anD tHe miLitAry wOulD wiN prEtty qUicKly.
Back to top Go down

Slender man and apocalyptic dreams
Page 1 of 1