Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my first horrible paranoia attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

my first horrible paranoia attack Empty
PostSubject: my first horrible paranoia attack   my first horrible paranoia attack I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 9:32 am

earlyer today aroun 1 am i got realy badly paranoid .. but i dididnt realy knew at first that it was a paranoia attack .. tho at the time this was happening i was talkin with cel panthomathive .. so like .. he managed to calm me down ... and then it ame out i had this horrible paranoia attack that lasted like 15 minutes .... i felt like a small kid that got scared of thedark or had a horrible nightmare .. it got real bad .. i was curled up , huging my pillow and shaking .. but im quite happy tat cel or as i call him grell since i got kinda used on using his skype nick .....but he calmed me down and yea .. right now im kinda dizzy and have a awfull headache .. but im more wooried about how im hoing to controll these .. cuz this paranoia attack litteraly came out of nowhere .. and i dont realy want to get hit by them .. ar random times .. but i guess ir will take some time to take em under control .. so it woulnt get as bad at it was .. so yay
Back to top Go down

my first horrible paranoia attack
Page 1 of 1