Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been quite a long time.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

Been quite a long time. Empty
PostSubject: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 12:17 am

I haven't posted here for a while. Nothing really interesting has happened at least not along the lines of slenderman. But I just thought I would update because it seems like the forum has been kind of dead.

I'm finally out of school which is good. However I don't know if that will cause any paranoia to start up again. Already out of boredom I started watching creepy videos and thinking about researching the creepypastas and other paranormal beings or creatures.

I joined a venturing crew recently which means I'll probably be outside a lot more tent camping with them. As well as getting out on more trail rides with the horses which have surprisingly not killed me yet.

Relationships with parents and friends have not been great. My brother is going to join the marines. And I'll be trying to focus on writing and keeping myself sane.

As for creepy things, nothing spectacular. Horror movies I've taken a stronger liking to. I dont get to see them often because my family is a bunch of scaredy cats. I haven't really dreamt anything that I can remember. I've had a vision a few times just before I fall asleep that freaks me out a little. I'm in the point of view of some sort of entity I think. The arms are extremely pale white. But down towards the hands it's starts fading to a charcoal black. The fingers are completely black and whenever they touch something they leave behind a black trail. Something is always written but I can never see it clearly or remember it.

I'm not super bothered by it anymore and it hasn't happened for a little while. Other than that things have been as normal as they can get.

How has it been for all you guys so far?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 2:55 am

yea its been kinda empty in here ... and nothing happened in some time .. exept for me randoly staring out my window for kinda long periods of time and random coughting fits .. yay ... but yea its realy .. nothing much ...
i kinda hada trippy dream .. buut it was a month ago soo yea..
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:06 am

As long as you're still alive I guess that's what counts.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:14 am

yea it does .. im quite happy im not dead ..yet
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 8:14 am

Keyword yet. But maybe you won't die. At least not by Him.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 3:38 pm

yea... true... i mean im clumsy i usualy falll down and trip on things so i guess can fall on somethin and idk .. tho i usualy cach myself on somethin ..but yea maybe i wont who knows
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 4:10 pm

DoN't gEt yOursElvEs kiLLed. GiVen tHe siTuatIon iN thE cOmmUniTy, anYoNe cOuld tuRn agAinst yOu. NO mAtter whAt siDe yOu arE oN. ThiS iS pArtiAlly whY mY laTesT miSsiOn tOok sO lOng, wE rAn acRoss a grOup oF nEwComEr sLeePers aNd bRutEs whO wEre dOing mOre hArm thAn gOod, aS thEy hAd tAken thE wOrds oF a hAlloWed rUnner tOo seriOusly. GrAnd rUle is, dOn't miStake nEutrAls wiTh dArk pAwns- eVen iF thEy're nOt acTivEly fiGhtinG aGainSt uS, it dOesn't mEan thEy arE a pArt of uS; aNyonE cAn bE driVen mAd bY HIM, rEgarDless oF thE sidE thEy'rE oN. I'vE sEen a pUrist fiGhter bE hAllowEd, iT iSn't liMitEd tO prOxies. AlwAys mAke sUre yOu knOw whO iS tAlkinG tO yOu anD whAt thEy arE saYinG. It's nOt nEw fOr nEutrAls or fiGhters, eVen, tO atTemPt tO "fIt iN" wiTh uS fOr thE sAke of sPying aNd gAiniNg iNfoRmaTiOn thAt wAy.

TrUst nO-OnE exCepT HIM aNd tHe oNes HE trUsts.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 4:33 pm

I will take what you say into consideration. However I don't see it as a big problem. I don't talk to many people at all. Not in person. Thank you though. I value what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 9:29 pm

yea it kinda dangerous.. so i dont realy ..like to talk to people .. unless i know them well enough.. . but yea. i dont realy trust anyone .. so i guess i have a low chance of dieing
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 2:30 am

ChAnce oF dYinG as a pRoXy aRe alWays 100% - eVenTualLy.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 5:58 am

I don't fear death as much as a normal person.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 1:38 pm

litteraly same ..i dont like em
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 11:44 am

Over thinking sometimes actually helps when it comes to this lifestyle. I almost had a bit of a blood bath with some people posing just a few weeks ago, weapons drawn and everything ready to go for it. Thankfully they were just trying to play a prank but they picked the wrong guy to go for.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 7:42 pm

that sounds kinda bad
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 3:23 pm

No one's dead so it can't be too bad lol
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Yea that better ... Welp at least your neck donsent hurt .. Ow .. Yea .. I think im gonna shorten my hair .. Again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been quite a long time.   Been quite a long time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been quite a long time.
Page 1 of 1