Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what happens now

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 11:44 pm

It has been a long time. But I am here to say two things. one I am still alive. two I want to know what the hell happen now I go in and out, I will watch people and become silent, and it take alot for me to came back from this part of me or I am about to do something for Slenderman. I would like to know if anyone has this info to share it with me.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:56 pm

I think you should be safe, for now. Stay on alert, it's been quiet recently. Good to hear you're still standing though.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 12:45 am

thanks i been on alert since the hunters
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 8:30 am

Yeah I thought I had a few after me a while back. Nothing to worry about lately though. how you holding up?
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:05 am

well life suck most of my family turn on me but i have one left that is helping me but beside that trying to get in better shape cus i saw alot of the hunters and if it was not for my hiding skill i would be dead so..... just great

i left because of a big task for our tall friend and in that time i saw how dumb i was being and i am trying to no t be that person so

life is bad right now but i am doing just fine
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:09 am

wait ... can someone .. please explain what hunters are ... and what they do ??? .... and why i haven't heard about them earlier ?
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:13 am

well the hunters are try to get us proxy on their side and if we do not go to their side they will hunt us down and kill us welcome to the world of being a proxy

i can't tell you what they want with us but i know at they are no friend of slenderman
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:22 am

well now im screwed ... to a wall .... better make anote to stay in the house ..or somethin ...
but .. how do you know if its ahunter .. like .. how to spot them .. and stuff

Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:33 am

yuo do not try to spot them. but you will know if it is a hunter when someone is running after you. we proxy are slenderman worker and we can kill but our master does that or will order us to do it but we are also really good at hiding so try to hide from a hunter

like i said i do not know alot still about the hunter but i seen alot of them if their is something to look out of it would be person watching you and this is when you are doing you tasks for slender man so if you feel a other force watching you beside slendy run and hide
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:43 am

well thanx . thths probably gonna save my life . one day ... . im pretty good at hiding .. and runing ... so at least im calm that ill survive that hunrter attack one day ....
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:49 am

let hope cus if you live you will be one smart proxy
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:56 am

well ill try .. cuz there would be no use of me dead ...Very Happy but im most likely to survive .. my mos is even like: i swear my child can survive an atomic bomb XD ... so yea .. let me hope that i will survive .. and be a smart proxy
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:58 am

cus we need smart proxy i just know what i need to know lol
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:01 am

yep thaths true lel
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:08 am

lol so i hope you are ready for this life
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:11 am

weil im redy ... is seems like .. i am .. but im sure i am
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:16 am

we all have different thing we though about when this was happening to us
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:18 am

yeah ...
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:20 am

me i though i was dead or going to dead then i though i am going to become a monster big into dark magic and monster from a very young age and it did not help at my mom is a witch
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:24 am

it kinda reminds me of me thinking i was a wich .. cuz beleave there vere csisors flyin right over my head ... and noone was home then .. it was weird .. realy weird ...
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:27 am

and also my keys teleported XD when i was younder .. my phone also ...
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:27 am

well i have seen what this world of magic can do for the longest time i wanted to be a vampire when i grew up because me and my mom live in this world or idea

but that all over now she no longer is in my life
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:29 am

oh .. my ... sad ... its just sad..
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:32 am

why she is not dead she is a hunter plus just a bad mom i live with my fake family and vist her but after becoming a proxy her try to kill be or watch me all the god damn time was not good plus boyfriend is a vampire and turn me thinking it will stop me from being a proxy
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:36 am

well tht is just so .... bad .... i ave an anoying mom who stalks me .. good she dosent know about this website .. at least i hope she dosen't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what happens now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what happens now   what happens now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what happens now
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: