Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update [8/29/15]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Update [8/29/15] Empty
PostSubject: Update [8/29/15]   Update [8/29/15] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 1:13 pm

So lifes been hectic with my mom and dad having to go to doctors practically everyday as well as me having to help him 24/7 since he has a long-term illness of COPD. I'm surprised I still have time for myself and to even gather my thoughts before he calls me back to his room for something else seemingly an hour later. What's good out of all of this is yesterday my mom and dad when to a hospital that tests him if hes a candidate for a lung transplant. They were there since like 1PM till 5-6PM. We won't know anything till Monday though.

On Tuesday though is when I go back to therapy but this time I actually have a psyche evaluation, for real this time. Last time things got messed up and one of us got confused about it (me and or the therapist I have), it was a regular therapy session. I'm kind of glad I'm getting a psyche evaluation to see how I fair health wise. I mean I never been through one despite me going to my last therapist (more so for my fears and anxiety). I wish myself luck that I somehow don't fudge it up? If even possible.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Update [8/29/15] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update [8/29/15]   Update [8/29/15] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:00 pm

[Update 9/1/15]

So a little update is today I went to the psyche evaluation and therapy with no problem. I was totally honest with both of them, especially when it came to the evaluation with answering questions I knew or kind of knew. My psychatrist decided two options, therapy or medicine, and I said both. I'd like to try and see how the medicine works for my slight depressive mood and my anxiety.

On the other hand after I explained to my mom about it she was saying how I didn't seem depressed and how it was not a great idea. I'm nineteen-years-old and I feel like I have no freedom! I know she wants whats best but yeah. I'm going to start it no matter what.
Back to top Go down

Update [8/29/15]
Page 1 of 1