Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nEver Not dEad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:44 am

tOdaY I fElt tHe cAlliNg. MOntHs hAVe bEen eRasEd frOm mY mEmory, bUt I hAve bEen reAding tHe tOpiCs herE anD sO fAr iT sEEms thEre aRe pOssiBle siGhtiNgs oF mE frOm tHat tImE I lOst. I dO nOt knOw whAt hAs hAppenEd tO mE bUt tHerE arE nO scArs on thIs bOdy, nOne aT aLL. tHis siTuAtion iS nEW bEcaUse I hAve alWayS knOWn whEre I Am anD whO I am, bUt I dO nOt knOW hOw mUch tiME hAs pAssEd. ToDay I FeLT tHE abSoluTe nEEd tO lOg iN hEre, anD I wOke uP tO mYself aLreAdy lOokinG at tHe frOnt pAge.

I kNow iT sOunDS sO wEirD, cOmiNg frOm mE, a pRoxy of wHAt, niNE yeArs nOw, bUt hAs anYonE sEEn mE? ThE mASk... tHE BlAck hOod? I sTill hAve tHose sO iT iS sAFE tO aSSuMe I hAve bEen WeAriNg thEm aLL thIs tIme tOO. aRe thEre aNy Old fRiEndS stIll aLive?

hAve I bEEn dEaD?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:59 am

toNdaEd wrote:
tOdaY I fElt tHe cAlliNg. MOntHs hAVe bEen eRasEd frOm mY mEmory, bUt I hAve bEen reAding tHe tOpiCs herE anD sO fAr iT sEEms thEre aRe pOssiBle siGhtiNgs oF mE frOm tHat tImE I lOst. I dO nOt knOw whAt hAs hAppenEd tO mE bUt tHerE arE nO scArs on thIs bOdy, nOne aT aLL. tHis siTuAtion iS nEW bEcaUse I hAve alWayS knOWn whEre I Am anD whO I am, bUt I dO nOt knOW hOw mUch tiME hAs pAssEd. ToDay I FeLT tHE abSoluTe nEEd tO lOg iN hEre, anD I wOke uP tO mYself aLreAdy lOokinG at tHe frOnt pAge.

I kNow iT sOunDS sO wEirD, cOmiNg frOm mE, a pRoxy of wHAt, niNE yeArs nOw, bUt hAs anYonE sEEn mE? ThE mASk... tHE BlAck hOod? I sTill hAve tHose sO iT iS sAFE tO aSSuMe I hAve bEen WeAriNg thEm aLL thIs tIme tOO. aRe thEre aNy Old fRiEndS stIll aLive?

hAve I bEEn dEaD?

nO, I cAnnOt bE dEad. I aM Not dEad. I cAn fEeL tHe hEarT oF tHis bOdY beAt liKe a sMAll biRd iN pAnic, tRyiNG tO gEt oUT oF thIS cAgE. I rEmebeR whO I aM, I aM toNdaEd, Not dEad, aNd I knOW WhaT I aM, aNd rOughLy tHe biG evEnts anD miSsIonS of mY liFE, bUt evErytHing is FoGGy.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:09 am

ThiS iS nEw
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:18 am

toNdaEd wrote:

hAve I bEEn dEaD?

I may have seen you... or maybe more of a hallucination of you.… I'm not sure. Maybe slenderman had you do something for him these past months he doesn't want you to remember. Or that you don't need to remember. Umm, just an idea.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Shadows wrote:
I may have seen you... or maybe more of a hallucination of you.… I'm not sure. Maybe slenderman had you do something for him these past months he doesn't want you to remember. Or that you don't need to remember. Umm, just an idea.

9 yeARs oF trUst aLL aLonG. I uNdeRstAnd whAt tHis SoUNdS likE bUt I wOulD knOw. My cOnditIon hAs nOt gOttEn wOrse liKe iT oFteN dOeS iF I sPenD tOo mUch tiMe nEar HIM oN a MiSSiOn. I cOuldn'T sEe whY HE wOulD nEed mE uNawAre oF thE pAst mOntHs uNlEss HE RealLy Is pLannIng sOmEtHing aNd tUrnEd tO mE aS I hAve prOvEn tO bE vEry lOyAl beForE. NoNetHleSS I aM gLAD tO bE bAck amOng tHe coMmunitY.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:17 am

toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:

9 yeARs oF trUst aLL aLonG. I uNdeRstAnd whAt tHis SoUNdS likE bUt I wOulD knOw. My cOnditIon hAs nOt gOttEn wOrse liKe iT oFteN dOeS iF I sPenD tOo mUch tiMe nEar HIM oN a MiSSiOn. I cOuldn'T sEe whY HE wOulD nEed mE uNawAre oF thE pAst mOntHs uNlEss HE RealLy Is pLannIng sOmEtHing aNd tUrnEd tO mE aS I hAve prOvEn tO bE vEry lOyAl beForE. NoNetHleSS I aM gLAD tO bE bAck amOng tHe coMmunitY.

That could be. If He is planning something, you might be a important to it or a big part of it. And we're glad to have you back in the community.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Shadows wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:

That could be. If He is planning something, you might be a important to it or a big part of it. And we're glad to have you back in the community.

It'LL cErtaInlY bE a lOng jOurnEy, bAcktrAcinG in mY oWn stEps. If HE diDn't wAnt mE dOing tHat, HE wOulD stOp mE frOm dOinG iT inStAntlY, aT leAst sO I hOpe. AnY inFormAtiOn rEgaRdiNg mE is wElcOme.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:58 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:

It'LL cErtaInlY bE a lOng jOurnEy, bAcktrAcinG in mY oWn stEps. If HE diDn't wAnt mE dOing tHat, HE wOulD stOp mE frOm dOinG iT inStAntlY, aT leAst sO I hOpe. AnY inFormAtiOn rEgaRdiNg mE is wElcOme.

Well, like I said earlier, I might have seen you. I'm not sure. Last weekend while I was camping. But it was more of just a hallucination. In my camper I was in my bunk and happened to look up my kindle, and I thought I saw a silhouette of a person. It took me a second to understand what I was seeing and then I figured it out and had an instant shoot of fear. I don't know if it was you though
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:37 am

Shadows wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:

Well, like I said earlier, I might have seen you. I'm not sure. Last weekend while I was camping. But it was more of just a hallucination. In my camper I was in my bunk and happened to look up my kindle, and I thought I saw a silhouette of a person. It took me a second to understand what I was seeing and then I figured it out and had an instant shoot of fear. I don't know if it was you though

HmM. It dEpenDs. If iT wAs mE, I hAve nO clUe, oF whY I wOuld hAve BeeN arOund oR whAt waS I suPpOseD tO dO thEre. CAn yOu giVe aNy mOrE speCifIc dEtaiLs? ObviOusLy I knOw whAt I uSuallY loOk liKe bUt tHere aRe MaNy prOxiEs whO cOuld lOok liKe mE frOm afAr. ArE yOu cErtain iT wAs a hAlluCinaTioN? LAteLy I hAve bEen cAusiNg eVen mOre elEctriC diSturbAncEs, sO iF thEre wEre anY fliCkeriNg lightS or siMilaR, it cOuld hAve vEry wEll bEen mE.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:03 am

toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:

HmM. It dEpenDs. If iT wAs mE, I hAve nO clUe, oF whY I wOuld hAve BeeN arOund oR whAt waS I suPpOseD tO dO thEre. CAn yOu giVe aNy mOrE speCifIc dEtaiLs? ObviOusLy I knOw whAt I uSuallY loOk liKe bUt tHere aRe MaNy prOxiEs whO cOuld lOok liKe mE frOm afAr. ArE yOu cErtain iT wAs a hAlluCinaTioN? LAteLy I hAve bEen cAusiNg eVen mOre elEctriC diSturbAncEs, sO iF thEre wEre anY fliCkeriNg lightS or siMilaR, it cOuld hAve vEry wEll bEen mE.

I'm fairly sure it was a hallucination bcuz as soon as I figured out what I was seeing, it just faded away. No footsteps of whatnot to say the figure was solid while leaving. Umm, I couldn't see the face... it was just black. I couldn't e out any features. There was a light colored hood though over the head. My kindle always glitches anymore so it's hard to tell if it was bcuz of what I saw or it just being a stupid piece of technology. There weren't any other lights on in the camper. At some point during the trip the AC stopped working right and the microwave had problems too. We were right next to a pretty dense set of woods though, so it would have concealed you or anyone pretty well.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Quote :
I'm fairly sure it was a hallucination bcuz as soon as I figured out what I was seeing, it just faded away. No footsteps of whatnot to say the figure was solid while leaving. Umm, I couldn't see the face... it was just black. I couldn't e out any features. There was a light colored hood though over the head. My kindle always glitches anymore so it's hard to tell if it was bcuz of what I saw or it just being a stupid piece of technology. There weren't any other lights on in the camper. At some point during the trip the AC stopped working right and the microwave had problems too. We were right next to a pretty dense set of woods though, so it would have concealed you or anyone pretty well.

WEll, I wiLL lOok inTo iT mOre. I miGht bE abLe To gEt A fEw pHotOes in mY hAnds thAt miGht hAve cLueS in tHem. It'S nOt sUre yEt bUt I'vE bEen wEaviNg mYseLf BacK inTo tHe cOmmuNity vEry quIckLy, anD sUrpriZingLy mAny prOxiEs mAy hAve clUes. SoMethIng miGht dEfinitEly bE gOing oN, AnD I mAy or mAy nOt bE a pArt oF iT. ThEn agAin, mOst prOxiEs weRe shOckEd tO fiNd oUt thAt I wAsn't gObe fOr gOod. I thInk iT's tHe iRonY oF mY nAme tHat acTuallY prOteCts mE. NoT cOmplAininG tHouGh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nEver Not dEad Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEver Not dEad   nEver Not dEad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nEver Not dEad
Page 1 of 1