Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody else

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

Anybody else Empty
PostSubject: Anybody else   Anybody else I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:44 pm

Being bullied by nonbelievers they contninuosly make fun of me for believing in Slender man
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

Anybody else Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody else   Anybody else I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:06 am

ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ wrote:
Being bullied by nonbelievers they contninuosly make fun of me for believing in Slender man
That sucks... is there any way you can stay clear of them?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

Anybody else Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody else   Anybody else I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Yeah, non-believers aren't great. They're always bugging me for everything. . .

Sometimes I just want to kill 'em all, and I have actually attacked a few. But, in short, my life basically sucks because of them.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Anybody else Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody else   Anybody else I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Non-believers are going to be out there. You can't really do much about them, state your claims, be mature about it. Maybe our Tall Friend will come for them too someday. You all as victims, or targets, or who knows what until you become more developed within our strange little portion of insane paranormal that is our family of proxies and worshippers and followers, you all can find those that will listen, and spread the word.
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

Anybody else Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody else   Anybody else I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Ok thanks for the advice ^^
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Anybody else Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody else   Anybody else I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Anytime, i'm probably the longest active member on this forum now, too many encounters, not enough time, don't worry. Non-believers will always be there. You've seen the news.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Anybody else Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody else   Anybody else I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:45 pm

I been talked down for it by my ex-boyfriend (well sort of talked down), one of my lesser friends, and also some stupid people on Reddit. I know people have their own beliefs but really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anybody else Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody else   Anybody else I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody else
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: