Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me? Empty
PostSubject: Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?   Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Hey everyone.

I have a few problems with Slender, as I tend to draw the Operator's symbol automatically, this morning I had a very strange dream, in which i was walking by Slender Woods, and then I woke up, feeling as if I was being watched by someone.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?   Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:15 am

i used to smile wrote:
hi ewryone   ....
i hawe a problem with slender  like  i..draw operators simbol automaticly* .. and  this morning i had arealy crayzy strange dream like  i was walking by slender woods in skotland and then woke up ... and i fell being wached by someone

one night i grabed glow in the dark nail polish  and made an operator singh on my ringht wrist  and when i finisged it i got an awfull head ache and wrist started to hurt and then i blacked out .. the end

You might be going through the transition process. I also think you could be a sleeper proxy.
Here is a link further explaining the different proxies. https://slenderbloggins.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/terms-for-humans-in-the-slenderverse/
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?   Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:44 am

You could have an issue with slowly having encounters with our Tall friend. Has this been going on long?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?   Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:38 am

Um, it has been happening for two and a half months already, but paranoia started after my last birthday. Last month, I asked some of my friends if they were feeling some Slender Sickness symptoms and they had said that they did. Some of them already saw Masky, including me.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?   Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:00 am

In my time of working with Our Tall friend I have never seen Masky, it could just be a proxy, most have masks and hoods. But not a lot are named known. I've been around plenty of proxies though. Has there been any direct encounters with our tall friend?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?   Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:40 pm

No there wasn't, well except for times when I talk with my friend through Skype on video. It's then that we see Slender behind us or in the corner of the room, and I'm pretty calm about that.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?   Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Paranoia is a very influental thing. You could be seeing something besides slender man. Shadow people are notorious for being around targets of our tall friend.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?   Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Oh, that's why shadows move in the house when it's dark, but do the shadow people cause any Slender Sickness symptoms or anything with blackouts?

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?   Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Someone Tell Me What Is Going On With Me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: