Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man  Empty
PostSubject: hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man    hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:33 am

Hi everyone, I'm new here. (By the way, I'm not British)
And, I have some problems with the Slender Man: my computer makes static, sometimes I can't sleep until 6 am or later, if I don't sleep at night I  strangely still have enough energy to be awake the whole day, sometimes I draw the Operator symbol*, I keep going to the woods, and I've been isolating myself from people occasionally. Am I crazy?

*About the Operator symbol*
One night I grabbed a glow in the dark nail polish and painted an Operator symbol on my right wrist, and when I finished to painting it I suffered from an awful headache, started feeling dizzy, and my right wrist started to hurt and then I blacked out.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man    hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:05 am

i used to smile wrote:
hi pepole i'm neww in here  (i'm not british)....
and i hawe a problem about slender man like ... my compiuter makes static and  somrtimes i cant sleep until 6am later if i don't sleep at night i just strangly hawe enugh energy to be awake whole day ... and sometimes i draw operators simbol * ... and going to the woods .. and i isolate myself from pepole sometimes .... em i craizy ???

*about operaitor simbols*
one night i just grabed a glow in the dark nail polish and made an operator singh on my right wrist  and thent when i finished to draw it i had an awfull head ache ,started feling dissy + the wrist started to hurt and i blacked out .the end

Hi, here is a link to the types of proxies slenderman has. http://thefearmythos.wikia.com/wiki/Proxies
It might help. As for everything else, I do not know much. I would suggest talking to toNdaEd
They know more.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man    hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:50 am

Shadows wrote:
As for everything else, I do not know much. I would suggest talking to toNdaEd
They know more.

I uSeD tO, At lEasT. I'M cOnfUseD aS tO whAt hAs hAppEneD tO mE, LeT aLonE whAt hAs hAppeNed iN thE pAst MoNthS. I'vE lOsT tHe tiME.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man    hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:10 am

toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:
They know more.

I uSeD tO, At lEasT. I'M cOnfUseD aS tO whAt hAs hAppEneD tO mE, LeT aLonE whAt hAs hAppeNed iN thE pAst MoNthS. I'vE lOsT tHe tiME.
What do you mean by "lost the time"?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man    hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:05 pm

Shadows wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:
They know more.

As iN mY mAstEr hAs tAkeN iT awAy anD leFt mE cOnFuSes dEspiTe tHe trUst HE hAd fOr mE anD tHe lOyaLty I prOveD tiMe afTer tiMe on sUccEsfUl miSSioNs.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man    hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:13 am

toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:
They know more.

As iN mY mAstEr hAs tAkeN iT awAy anD leFt mE cOnFuSes dEspiTe tHe trUst HE hAd fOr mE anD tHe lOyaLty I prOveD tiMe afTer tiMe on sUccEsfUl miSSioNs.

Maybe he has taken it away because he does not think it is something you need to know, or its something he doesn't want you to know.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man    hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:20 am

Well it can be a possibility. For instance, I forgot most of my childhood and all that is left is just a few memories of my childhood.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man    hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi i'm new in here but i need some advice about slender man
Page 1 of 1