Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal?   Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:19 am

Okay, I literally had no idea where I could post this, so here goes.
Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal? If you haven't, you should really check it out. It's a YouTube series doesn't make much sense, but it's about Him. I would love to see what kinds of theories you guys have for this one. I'll put the link to one of the videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFk5pgGbZ0
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal?   Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 2:06 am

I actually have heard of them and watched their videos of what they had. Some of them where just darn creepy but interesting! While I don't have any theories, I just figured I'd say that I watched their videos.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal?   Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:10 am

MajinKitty230 wrote:
I actually have heard of them and watched their videos of what they had. Some of them where just darn creepy but interesting! While I don't have any theories, I just figured I'd say that I watched their videos.
Creepy is exactly how to describe them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal?   Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of MyDarkJournal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: