Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another dumb dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Another dumb dream Empty
PostSubject: Another dumb dream   Another dumb dream I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Well it's that time again, another day of sharing a stupid weird dream I had last night. I'm sorry to keep going to you all with my dreams and problems and all. I'm not sure if this fits in this topic, considering I was confused about the one in my dreams, but I believe I was correct.

So in my dream I was in hotel sort of room in my own room alone, and I was about to go to sleep inside the dream I had when I heard a voice from behind me where the window was, but I didn't look around (not sure why). I heard something like, "Don't worry, come with me." But i'm not sure if it was that exactly; at the same time though I felt something brush against the side of my face and I got up from my bad and followed whoever it was outside. Like someone under mind control or something I followed Slenderman, (or at least what I think was Slenderman at least) around the town in unknown directions. Eventually another person had joined the two of us and we had become friendly. Though after awhile I think the two of us had somehow blacked out or something and appeared back in our respective places.

I woke up to my parents being panicked in my room, but happy when they saw me. I told them what had happened but they kept not believing me or something along those lines, even my supposed friend in the dream and found me and told me, "It's all a lie".

I know this seems farfetched to of actually happened within a dream it did, I sht you not guys. I don't think I have seen anything or done anything that would of triggered this dream to occur. But any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Another dumb dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dumb dream   Another dumb dream I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:34 am

CerTainLy an iNterEstinG oNe. I wiLL trY to tHink abOut thAt tOo bUt I hAve a lOt goIng oN.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Another dumb dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dumb dream   Another dumb dream I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:54 am

toNdaEd wrote:
CerTainLy an iNterEstinG oNe. I wiLL trY to tHink abOut thAt tOo bUt I hAve a lOt goIng oN.

No worries, I totally understand. But I'm not sure if it was a coincidence sort of deal because of me just thinking hard on this from what happened a few days ago or what but I hope with whatever is going on with you that it's not too much. Thanks for replying either way.
Back to top Go down
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

Another dumb dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dumb dream   Another dumb dream I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:10 am

First, that is some majorly tiny font...my eyes hurt from reading it. DX

Second, you have some decent dream re-call. Most people don't.
You could've been sleep walking, people are much more willing to things when their subconscious is the only one awake. (keep in mind people only sleep walk when they are HALF asleep, when people are 100% asleep they go into sleep paralysis)
If it was a dream your family was probably worried about you because of your physical responses to the dream. (abnormal breathing, eye movements, ect.)

I know my mom gets super worried about me when my breathing gets all weird while I sleep, happened while I was in the hospital.

And yes your friend could've been in the dream too, people can share the same dream without realizing it or recalling it, that is if you are connected in some way (friends, strangers passing by that greeted one another, family, co-worker, ect.)

And sorry if my response is too long. I've been reading about dreams and sleep and I just love shareing what I learn. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another dumb dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dumb dream   Another dumb dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another dumb dream
Page 1 of 1