Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:44 am

HelLo agAin. I have an idEa...what if oNly peOPle who beliEvE in SlendERmaN cAn seE hiM repeatedly? It soUnDs kinda craZy, I know. BUt maYbe tHiS is true...Any thoUgHts?
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:15 am

You might be right. I know about slenderman, but am kind of neutral as to whether I think he's real or fictional. I've only seen him in two dreams. That could have just been my mind though, nothing serious.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:15 am

I agREE. It's haRd fOr Me sometimes TO knOw bEcauSE when oThEr peOplE say he's FaKe, I waNt to BeLievE it too. I've SeEn him mOrE tHan Once in reAl liFe, BuT maybe tHE paRaNoiA jusT kiNda got to Me. when I SaW hiM I DiDn't bLaCk out, and I've oNly bEen "SlenDeR siCk" oNe TimE. So at tHis pOiNt I'm JuSt nOt surE.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:19 am

I don't think I've ever had slender sickness. Now that I know about him, I am second guessing my younger years. I used to het sick all the time. And not all the time was there a notable reason. Sometimes it was obvious why. I can't help but wonder if he stalked me as littler kid than I am right now. Then lost interest or stopped for a while.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:36 am

wolf wind wrote:
I don't think I've ever had slender sickness. Now that I know about him, I am second guessing my younger years. I used to het sick all the time. And not all the time was there a notable reason. Sometimes it was obvious why. I can't help but wonder if he stalked me as littler kid than I am right now. Then lost interest or stopped for a while.

thAt seems veRy muCh poSSibLe. In mY oPiniOn, hE coUld hAvE been obSeRvinG yoU to sEe yOur abiLitieS. He may of wAnTeD to use YoU aS a pRoxy, or HecK, evEn a VictiM; BuT moVeD on to sOmeThInG else after a WhIle. But that's jUsT whAt I thInK. ThEn Again, whAt dO I kNoW? I beLieVe he wAs usInG mE aS a pRoXy for a while, thEn Lost InteRest. But, "Slenderman" cOulD haVe sTarTeD bAck up with the PrOXy sTuff Again, cOnSiderInG how mAnY drAwinGs I hAve beeN dOiNg obSessIvelY.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:41 am

I dint really do any drawings. I will say that when I draw the observer's symbol, I usually feel uneasy. Like its something I shouldn't be doing. When I drew the operator symbol I felt calm and not worried one bit.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:54 am

ExaCtlY! thEy sAy dRaWing thE opeRaToR syMbOl aTTrActs hIm, bUt I AlWayS feel that wHeN I drAw tHe ObseRver's SymBol, I'm dOiNg SomeThInG bAd aNd wIll bE puNiShed fOr it...whEn I DrAw the OperAtor symbol, I feel ParAnoId aNd Obsessive, BuT I GeT whAt yOu mEan.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:12 am

I know what you mean about being paranoid. I jump at every sudden or out of place sound. Granted, I've been on a horror movie watching streak. That probably has some play in the matter. But even walking home from school I make sure I always have headphones on or something. That only makes it worse sometimes because then I know I won't be able to hear anything.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:20 am

Yep. I jUmP alOt mOrE now, ProBabLy beCaUse I think I'm BeInG usEd as A PrOxy AgAin. AbOut a MonTh aGo I bRoKe my WriSt. WhilE it wAs hEaLing, I hAd No DrEams of SlendERmAn aT all. ThAt juSt sEEms weIrD to Me. BuT ya, abOut the ParAnoiA, I hAvE that AlOt mOrE nOw.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:31 am

EM EVAS wrote:
Yep. I jUmP alOt mOrE now, ProBabLy beCaUse I think I'm BeInG usEd as A PrOxy AgAin. AbOut a MonTh aGo I bRoKe my WriSt. WhilE it wAs hEaLing, I hAd No DrEams of SlendERmAn aT all. ThAt juSt sEEms weIrD to Me. BuT ya, abOut the ParAnoiA, I hAvE that AlOt mOrE nOw.

Maybe since you broke your wrist, slenderman couldn't use you as his proxy until you healed. I can't say I've ever broken a bone which is highly surprising. The worst I've ever done is sprain both my ankles in a period of two weeks.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:42 am

YeAh, Iv'e sprAiNeD both my AnKles a BuNch of tiMeS doiNg stuff so I kNow hOw yOu Feel. And yep, maYbe your riGhT and that's wHy I waSn't used. My WriSt and hEaD is All beTTer now (I hAd to gEt 7 stItChes...it's a loNg stoRy) so he's pRobaBly goInG to uSe me as a PrOxy agAin. If I hAve any mOre dreAmS about miSSioNs then i'll tEll yOu.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:44 am

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:05 pm

I wiLL bE tAkinG a bReak, anD I miGht nOt cOme bAck dUe tO tHe fAct tHat I fEel sO iNsulTed anD aNgrY. If tHe siTuatiOn dOESNOTIMPROVE aNd I wiLL lEave oNce aNd FoR aLL,
thEn hEre'S a lIttLe mEssAge tO evEryOne:

SuRvivE oN yOur Own. I wiLL bE bEttinG aBout yOur tiMe oF dEath aNd wHo diEs/iS cAptUred fiRst wiTh mY gRoup.

GOoDbYe.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:47 am

toNdaEd wrote:
I wiLL bE tAkinG a bReak, anD I miGht nOt cOme bAck dUe tO tHe fAct tHat I fEel sO iNsulTed anD aNgrY. If tHe siTuatiOn dOESNOTIMPROVE aNd I wiLL lEave oNce aNd FoR aLL,
thEn hEre'S a lIttLe mEssAge tO evEryOne:

SuRvivE oN yOur Own. I wiLL bE bEttinG aBout yOur tiMe oF dEath aNd wHo diEs/iS cAptUred fiRst wiTh mY gRoup.

GOoDbYe.

Sorry you feel that way. Bye, I guess. I really am sorry that you feel like your being insulted though. No one should have to feel that way. :/
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:50 am

If you didn't already leave forever from this sight, tondead, I'd like to thank you for the advice and answers you gave me. They were really helpful. So, thanks.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:47 am

YEAH you HELPED me FIGURE out THINGS too, toNdaEd. I wish YOU good LUCK.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:20 am

EM EVAS wrote:
YEAH you HELPED me FIGURE out THINGS too, toNdaEd. I wish YOU good LUCK.

Even if you do come after some of us. It isn't like we can really hold it against you. It wasn't your choice, at least, well, I really don't know if it was your choice or not. Good luck though. Smile
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:02 pm

WhAt I sAid yEstErdAy Or whEnevEr iT wAs, wAs nOt rAtioNal. I Am sTressEd anD I nEed sOme tiMe. HowEver, tHat dOesN't cHangE thE fAct tHat I wAs iNsuLted. BuT, liKe I sAid, ApoLogy aCCepted.

I'vE bEen fAcing oTher iSSues aS weLl, wHere oTher nEwBies rEfuSe tO reCoGniZe mY auThorIty, aNd thAt's wHy I gOt sO anNouYed oVer tHis.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:21 am

toNdaEd wrote:
WhAt I sAid yEstErdAy Or whEnevEr iT wAs, wAs nOt rAtioNal. I Am sTressEd anD I nEed sOme tiMe. HowEver, tHat dOesN't cHangE thE fAct tHat I wAs iNsuLted.  BuT, liKe I sAid, ApoLogy aCCepted.

I'vE bEen fAcing oTher iSSues aS weLl, wHere oTher nEwBies rEfuSe tO reCoGniZe mY auThorIty, aNd thAt's wHy I gOt sO anNouYed oVer tHis.

Understood. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?   Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe only people who believe in Slenderman can see him more than once?
Page 1 of 1