Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stages of becoming a Proxy

Go down 
+10
~LYNX~
theunwantedone
LoneWolf(X)
vickersvimy
toNdaEd
black wolf
Shadows
shadowsighted
Green Masked
Fox_face
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:10 pm

AntWright wrote:
Though i don't know if i ever came across slender man, i have had a lot of coughing fits, i nearly get sinus headaches on a daily basis and i just blew my nose and blood, alongside what is normally in the nose came out.
And i would go in to woods, anywhere, and call out for Slender man.
What is this a sign of?
Probably not the best place to ask this.

PiCk oNe:
1) sOrry, yOu arE dOomEd. Go diE sOmewHere elSe bYe
2) yOu arE beIng deLusiOnaL / hOpeFul.
3) rUn oR fiGht, wE arE cOmiNg
4) iF yOu hAve lUck, yOu mAy jOin uS anD diE sOoner oR lAter liKe evEry siNglE oNe oF uS prOxieS.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:03 am

Hey, so I know I've asked about this before, but the other day I had my headphones on without any music/sound. There was a light growling noise... That's the only way I can describe it. It was brief though, and had quick succesions I guess you could call it. Does this happen when slenderman or a proxy of his is near? Or is it something else?
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:40 am

So, I umm... have another question.

Lately there's been tapping on my bedroom door. And I don't know what it's from. What concerns me about it is that there is never anyone on the other side of the door when it occurs. It's always the same rhythm/beat/timing between taps, and its always five taps, I think. When it happens changes. It's been in the morning, during the day, at night... It's weird and there isn't ever anything on the other side of the door.

So, is it something I should worry about? Or am I just being overly paranoid?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:12 pm

I'd aNswEr it'S yOur miNd plAyiNg triCks tO yOu, whIcH cOuld bE HIS dOing
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:31 am

toNdaEd wrote:
I'd aNswEr it'S yOur miNd plAyiNg triCks tO yOu, whIcH cOuld bE HIS dOing

Ok, thanks.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Hey guys.
My best friend and I have been having some signs of Slender Sickness and, well, we both tend to draw the Operator symbol often, but can it be possible that Slender picks some people along with some of the people they're close to also?

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Slender sickness could be affecting both of you possibly. If both have hadencounters. It's rare for both people to fall victim if you learn of him in a relatively short amount of time together. But our tall friend does thrive off of fear.
In a case if your friend brought you into knowledge about Him, they may be unknowingly under his influence and bringing you closer. But I do not know your case completely so I can't get a full understanding and piece it together.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:08 am

Yeah, it was always me who started those talks about Slender and Slender Sickness, because I knew about Slender and, well actually I believed a bit in him, like I always ran to the abandoned woods while walking my dog. Sometimes I just go there automatically, even though I hear footsteps in there, but I am not scared of going there, maybe because my dog follows me. . . or maybe because I lost the feeling of being frightened.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:05 am

Plenty of people develop slender sickness with paranoia and fear if Slender becomes interested in targeting you. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes he comes back. Or you develop into a proxy for him like I. Or you could die. It just depends.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:08 pm

Well, it does.

I just don't know what's worse, to die. . . or to become a proxy? Or maybe both are the same. . .

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:45 pm

As a proxy i've had no major issues so I think it's much better.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Well, you are right. Dealing with slender sickness and other problems is good enough.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
shadowsighted
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:06 am

Hello...it's been a long time since i've been on these forums
After reading through the entire thread...things have gotten quiet around here..
Back to top Go down
shadowsighted
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:09 am

And I believe that it plays a role if you're ready to do such a job...I would rather be a proxy than die.
Back to top Go down
shadowsighted
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:14 am

I don't know, my life is getting really weird...for the time I have not been on the forums, things kind of stopped (I didn't get any headaches so often and such anymore)
But now..it started again. And its kind of worse..
And when I think about it..I've always felt so watched. Since I was about 7-8 years old..
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 12:55 pm

TechnoPixl wrote:
I don't know, my life is getting really weird...for the time I have not been on the forums, things kind of stopped (I didn't get any headaches so often and such anymore)
But now..it started again. And its kind of worse..
And when I think about it..I've always felt so watched. Since I was about 7-8 years old..

I sOmetiMes bElieVe dEath iS mOre mErciFul thAn whAt I gO thrOugh iN mY dAy-to-DaY lifE.
Back to top Go down
shadowsighted
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:27 pm

May I ask something?
Back to top Go down
shadowsighted
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 1:01 am

Uh, ok I'll just create a thread..I'm not so sure about those forum stuff..just a lone noob I guesssss...-.-#
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:00 am

shadowsighted wrote:
May I ask something?

I'm hEre jUst sO yOu nEwcOmerS cAn pEsteR mE wiTh qUestiOns. PlEasE dO.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:08 am

Are brief moments of insanity part of the processes of becoming a proxy?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:13 am

Shadows wrote:

In a wOrld sO inSane aS oUrs, onlY thE sAne arE crAzy.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:35 am

toNdaEd wrote:
Shadows wrote:

In a wOrld sO inSane aS oUrs, onlY thE sAne arE crAzy.

Ok
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:32 am

I'm just wondering, can there be a possible symptom or something that would change the way that you feel the temperature? Like can you suddenly be numb to cold? Or something like that? Is it possible for it to be a symptom or something like that?

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:34 am

Like, can it at least make you numb to the chill?

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:35 pm

nO, HE doEs nOt afFecT oUr aBiliTy tO fEel tEmpEratUres. ThAt cOuld tUrn oUt fAtal fOr Us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stages of becoming a Proxy
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next