Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stages of becoming a Proxy

Go down 
+10
~LYNX~
theunwantedone
LoneWolf(X)
vickersvimy
toNdaEd
black wolf
Shadows
shadowsighted
Green Masked
Fox_face
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:27 am

It dOes.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:51 am

PeOplE sEeM bUSy. WhAt is gOiNg oN?
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:57 am

School, confirmation, camping, extracurricular activities. Lots I guess for some people. I had a dream last night. It was really weird. I was out camping near Lodi, and I was I my doom back at my house in the dream. I remember opening my eyes and seeing a figure kind of go in and out of view, like it was having a hard time staying in my room. As soon as I saw that figure a bolt of fear shot straight through me. I scrambled to get out my bed, but suddenly there was a person thing in front of me. I don't remember exactly what he/she said. I think it was a warning. Two phrases keep on running through my head right now "we are coming" and "there will be something to do." I think I tried to wake up after that, but couldn't. I was plunged back into to the same dream, without the figure or the person. There were noises like something was moving around my room, but I couldn't see anything. I got up at one point and walked around to make the same noises. I think I tried waking up again, but I was still stuck in that dream. Then there was a shadow walking towards me, and apparently I had a thought that told me to tackle him. It was a boy from my grade at school. I have no idea why he was in it, but then it was just darkness. Keep in mind this was all happening in my dream at the camper out by Lodi. So wierd. I don't know if the music I was listening to had a play in any of this. I don't remember hearing music in my dream, but it was really patchy and messed up. Does this mean anything??
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:42 pm

wolf wind wrote:
School, confirmation, camping, extracurricular activities. Lots I guess for some people. I had a dream last night. It was really weird. I was out camping near Lodi, and I was I my doom back at my house in the dream. I remember opening my eyes and seeing a figure kind of go in and out of view, like it was having a hard time staying in my room. As soon as I saw that figure a bolt of fear shot straight through me. I scrambled to get out my bed, but suddenly there was a person thing in front of me. I don't remember exactly what he/she said. I think it was a warning. Two phrases keep on running through my head right now "we are coming" and "there will be something to do."  I think I tried to wake up after that, but couldn't. I was plunged back into to the same dream, without the figure or the person. There were noises like something was moving around my room, but I couldn't see anything. I got up at one point and walked around to make the same noises. I think I tried waking up again, but I was still stuck in that dream. Then there was a shadow walking towards me, and apparently I had a thought that told me to tackle him. It was a boy from my grade at school. I have no idea why he was in it, but then it was just darkness. Keep in mind this was all happening in my dream at the camper out by Lodi. So wierd. I don't know if the music I was listening to had a play in any of this. I don't remember hearing music in my dream, but it was really patchy and messed up. Does this mean anything??

CAn yoU remEMber whAt tHe persOn lOOked liKe? I miGht be abLe tO fiNd oUt soMeThing abOut tHiS perSon iF s/hE is reAl. DiD s/hE sOund liKe a maLe or a feMale? ANyThing yOu CAn remEMber is appreaCiateD. Did s/hE weAr a mAsk or siMilar?

What MusIc did yOU listEn to? If yOu cAn fiNd it oN yOutUbe, I wOuld appReaciAte iT if yOu wouLd liNk it hEre.

TeLL mE mOre abOut tHis bOy, wHat iS hE liKe?

AnYthIng elSe yOu reMembEr?

aLL I caN sAy iS thAt iF it dOes MeAn soMetHing, it'S bOuNd tO be impOrtant. ThAt meAns yOu miGht hAve a spEcial tAlEnt, bUt dOn't gEt tOo eXcIted.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:01 am

1) the person: the person struck me as kind of pudgy, but it could have been the angle I was at seeing them. I think they were wearing a plaid shirt, maybe orange or yellow. I couldn't see the face but at one point it looked like they were holding a flashlight under there chin. I still couldn't make out facial features. It was almost like I couldn't lift my head up to look at s/he face. The voice didn't really sound like it had a specific gender to it, but if I had to pick, it would be male. It was almost like the voice was its own creature/living thing and it echoed.

2) the boy: this boy is in art class, choir, and social studies with me. He sits one seat over from me in art and is nowhere near me in choir or social studies. He is quiet and tends to be a little weird. Not the kind of weird that when you sit down at a table during lunch, everyone gets up and moves or no one else sits down. (That is me and my three friends.) He will get in trouble if someone else leads before him with a comment or joke and he'll add on to it. He gets along with pretty much everyone In the whole grade. He comes close to being the class clown sometimes but one other boy has him beat. Usually at lunch he sits with the football players or with the class clown. That's about it. I don't really interact with him much, unless I have to.

3) elaboration: the first part of my dream I wake up and see a flickering figure and a shadow. I distinctly remember the bolt of fear that shot through my stomach. I shot out of bed to try and get away I think, but stumbled and looked up to see the person. I don't know if it was the person that talked to me the flickering figure or just a random voice. I don't remember exactly what was said, but I am left with the impression of 'we will come for you' and 'you will have things to do' something like that. This is the only time the figure and the person are in my dream. That's when I try to wake up the first time.

The second part, I am laying I my bed, though I never remember getting back in on the dream, with my eyes wide open and alert. There are no idea coming from different parts of my room with different intervals in between. I got up out of my bed almost mindlessly at one point and went through and made all the same sounds, but there was nothing or no one there. I don't remember ever getting back into my bed. Then I think I try to wake up again.

The third part is where the bot comes in. At first there is just a shadoe walking towards my bed from the door. I think I'm slightly uneasy but also annoyed. Once the shadow was close enough, I had jumped out of bed and tackled it. I barely felt myself moving at all. It was like a light turned on after I tackled the boy. I could see his face clearly. It was calm and relaxed even though my hands were around his neck pinning him to the ground and I was on top of him. I didn't squeeze but held on tight enough the he wouldn't be able to escape. We started a conversation but I could only see his mouth move and feel mine move. I couldn't hear our conversation. That's where it ended and afterwards it is just endless darkness.

I will post the songs on a another post. I make no promises as to if it will work or not. I am definitely not that tech savvy.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:07 am

The music I could have been listening to:
http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=17hvnl5xr#/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=17hvnl5xr#/watch?v=f0EQlIzPowM

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=17hvnl5xr#/watch?v=yFFljFuGfmc

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=17hvnl5xr#/watch?v=bx9J9EBDTpE

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=17hvnl5xr#/watch?v=rgWr2nln83s

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=17hvnl5xr#/watch?v=ODhMdujZeEY
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:11 am

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=17hvnl5xr#/watch?v=USriZAMR2nA

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=17hvnl5xr#/watch?v=2qN5ewi44N8

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=17hvnl5xr#/watch?v=Pn-6eOxnEMI

These are all just a few on my playlist. It gives an overview though since I don't remember exactly what I was listening to.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:15 pm

I dOn'T tHink tHe mUsiC haD aNy eFFeCt oN yOur dReam. It wOulD hAvE bEen rEleVant iF iT incLudEd biNaurAl bEats (sOund wAvEs tHat mAkE yOur bRain ShaKe iN a cErtAin rhYtHm, tHus hAviNg a dRug-liKe eFfEct) oR iSocHronIc tOneS (siMilAr), bUt aS it wAs jUst mUsic (And tErriBle mUsic aT tHat. No oFfeNse, thAt iS oNly mY opIniOn.) I dOn'T tHink iT mAtteRs.

Ah, tHe pErsOn. ThE fUnny tHinG hEre iS thAt yOu aRe dEscrIbiNg mY fiRst wOrk pArtnEr, wHo diEd thRee yEarS agO. ThiS pErsoN wAs aNdrOgyNous likE mE (eVer wOndeRed whY I dOn't uSe gEndEr-sPeciFic prOnoUns oF mySelf? It's bEcAuse I dOn't rEally iDenTifY wiTh eIthEr gEnder. No, thAt dOesn't mAke mE fEminiNe aS mY bOdy iS obvIouSly mAle, bUt mY pErSonAlitY [toNdaEd] iS gEnDerLess.)

The bOy iS stiLL a mySteRy tO mE.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Ok, weird that I saw your first work partner in a dream. As for the boy, I also have no clue as to why he was in my head in the first place. No offense taken, everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. What was your first work partner like?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:27 pm

wolf wind wrote:
Ok, weird that I saw your first work partner in a dream. As for the boy, I also have no clue as to why he was in my head in the first place. No offense taken, everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. What was your first work partner like?

BrAve, dAreDevilisH pErsoN whO gOt inTo trOublE a lOt. AlEx (yEs, hiS nAme. NoT tO bE cOnfUsed wiTh aLex kRaliE frOm mArbLe hOrneTs) sEemEd sElfiSh aNd hArsH tOwarDs oTher pEoplE, bUt tEndEd tO sOftEn uP arOund aNd prOtecT thOse thAt mAtteRed tO hiR.

'E diEd oN a miSSion.. ShOt thRee tiMes in thE stOmach, tWo timEs in thE chEst anD onCe in thE fAce. SoRry fOr thE grAphiC deScriPtioN bUt... 'e wAs clOse. I hAd bEen wOrkinG wiTh aLex siNce mY trAnsiTion. I diD gO bAck fOr rEveNge, eVen thOugh iT wAs agAinst mY ordErs fRom anOthEr prOxy. I gOt riD of evEry siNglE oNe oF thEm aNd aS a PunIshmEnt, mY prOcEss oF bEinG hAllOweD wAs quiCkEneD drAstiCally.

BUt I diD lEarn frOm mY miStaKes.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:36 am

I'm sorry. Did he suffer a lot, before he died? Or was it kind of quick?
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:37 am

I don't mean to sound rude
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:25 pm

AS 'e DidN't diE frOm tHe fiRst 5 bUlleTs, I hAd tO puLL thE triGGer tHe siXth tiMe. ANd tHis iS wHy I dOn't uSe gUns at All. ThEy aRe uNfAir.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:04 pm

I can't really say anything to that except that I'm extremely sorry you had to kill your friend. But I guess you don't have to think about it like that, you put him out of his pain and I think he was probably grateful for that.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:11 am

I'm prEtty cOlD hEarTed anYwAyS, anD I dIdn't tHinK mUch oF iT. 'e aSkEd mE tO dO thAt, aNd I tOok tHat anD I tOok iT aS an oRdEr.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:52 am

Oh, ok.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:36 am

Has anyone else ever been on a trail ride? I was on one today and it was really pretty. And fun! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:02 pm

WeLL, hAvE yOu bEEn oN tHe tOp oF a fEll/mOuntAin? I'm cUrreNtly iN nOrwAy, iT'S anOthEr miSSion tHing AnD jUst hAd tO hiKe oVer sOme vEry hiGh fElls. I'm iN nOrtErn nOrwAy at tHe mOment. We'Re acTuaLly stAyinG iN a vIllAge nExt tO tHe ArcTic oCeaN.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:49 am

That sounds cool! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 8:52 am

Alright, this is probably really far fetched, but that dream we were talking about a while ago, what if it was a memory. What if everything, except for the part with the boy from school, actually happened and I just couldn't remember until that night, or He wanted me to remember. So, He made it into a dream. This is just an idea, and probably a pretty bad one. Can Slenderman just block off your memory for a bit and then, when he chooses, let you remember something at a certain time?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am

wolf wind wrote:
Alright, this is probably really far fetched, but that dream we were talking about a while ago, what if it was a memory. What if everything, except for the part with the boy from school, actually happened and I just couldn't remember until that night, or He wanted me to remember. So, He made it into a dream. This is just an idea, and probably a pretty bad one. Can Slenderman just block off your memory for a bit and then, when he chooses, let you remember something at a certain time?

I dOn't sEe wHy tHat cOuldN't bE pOssiBle. HE hAs HIS rEasoNs, wHat dO wE knOw?
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:12 am

Close to nothing, most of the time. :/
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:44 pm

ExActLy.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:47 am

This is going to sound weird, but is it possible that slenderman or someone else can hack or possess my kindle. It is making a weird noise and I don't have apps open or music on. It sounds like wind or an ocean coming in and going out with a steady pounding/beating sound. I'm confused and slightly agitated.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:57 am

That's not a hacking, that's his presence. Or the presence of another being. Hell even a proxy that's been on the other side of the veil can even alter some technology if the EMF is strong enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stages of becoming a Proxy
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next