Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stages of becoming a Proxy

Go down 
+10
~LYNX~
theunwantedone
LoneWolf(X)
vickersvimy
toNdaEd
black wolf
Shadows
shadowsighted
Green Masked
Fox_face
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:12 pm

What would you do to protect yourself from him?
Back to top Go down
vickersvimy
Interested
vickersvimy

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Nothing. Nothing you can do.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Then what makes you think you can kill him by yourself?
Back to top Go down
Green Masked
Enthusiast
Green Masked

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Hate to burst your bubble vickers but it's not happening especially by yourself
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:04 pm

I'M cHooSinG tO oBey. I cHoSe tO oBeY HIM aNd I cOuld sTiLL tUrn mY bAck aNd rUn, bUt dYing liKe tHat wOuldN't bE fUn. DyiNg a cOward iS nOt hOw I'm gOing tO gO.
Back to top Go down
Green Masked
Enthusiast
Green Masked

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:36 pm

You do have a point there
Back to top Go down
vickersvimy
Interested
vickersvimy

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:48 am

I never said I could. Looking for an solution and implementing said solution are entirely separate actions.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:07 am

Even if you could find a solution, there would be absolutely no easy way to carry out said solution. Your attempts will probably just end up pointless.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:13 am

wolf wind wrote:
Even if you could find a solution, there would be absolutely no easy way to carry out said solution. Your attempts will probably just end up pointless.
I agRee. ThErE's nO pOint iN tRyiNg, iF it's aLreAdy dOomEd tO fAil.
Back to top Go down
vickersvimy
Interested
vickersvimy

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:18 am

I will still research it.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:40 am

YoU cAn aLwAys tRy, bUt trYing dOesn't mEan sUccEediNg.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:38 am

toNdaEd wrote:
YoU cAn aLwAys tRy, bUt trYing dOesn't mEan sUccEediNg.

I agree with tondead.
Back to top Go down
vickersvimy
Interested
vickersvimy

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:28 am

Worth a shot. After all, humanity is the superior species.
Back to top Go down
Green Masked
Enthusiast
Green Masked

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:20 am

Just don't blame us if you end up dead or worse buddy.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:32 am

vickersvimy wrote:

Unfortunately, I have to say I think that Slenderman is probably more superior.than humans.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:42 pm

wolf wind wrote:
vickersvimy wrote:

Unfortunately, I have to say I think that Slenderman is probably more superior.than humans.
dEfiNiteLy.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:06 am

More or less my race of vampirism could probably be superior due to the keener senses. But i'll give it to the young one. He is after all attempting to reach the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:09 am

In light of the killing slender man ordeal, I had contact with a man that was attempting to kill him. He blessed weapons with blood rituals, paganism extremes to hopefully fight him. I haven't heard from him since. Though we all know what happen, word gets around to proxies over time.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:44 am

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
In light of the killing slender man ordeal, I had contact with a man that was attempting to kill him. He blessed weapons with blood rituals, paganism extremes to hopefully fight him. I have heard from him since. Though we all know what happen, word gets around to proxies over time.

yOu knOw tHat gUy?
WeLl thIs iS awKwArd.
We sOrt oF gOt riD oF hIm. In siLenCe, bEcAuse wE dIdN't wAnt tO cAuse pAniC aMonGst prOxiEs (espEciAlly yOunGer oNes) siNcE mAny ArE vEry dEpeNdeNt oN HIM, aNd oN HIM aNd wOuLd bE lOcKed uP iN mEntAl hOspItAls wiThOut HIM. I cAll tHeM pUppEts. PrEtty mUch jUst miNdLess tHinGs thAt dO aS thEy aRe tOld. SOmeThinG aKin tO tAkeN. YOu cAn't reAlly tEll wHeTher tHey aRe tHe viCtiM oR tHe sErvaNt.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:12 pm

wolf wind wrote:
Who?

rEaD lOneWolFs rEplY.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:42 pm

We weren't close. In fact he was going to come after me anyway for leading a life following him. It works out for a reason. Understandable what happened I remember hearing about it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:45 am

Ok.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:14 am

So I'vE bEeN stAyiNg aT a fEllOw prOxy'S hOusE, aNd eVen wiTh aLl tHis gOddAmn stREss, I hAve a hUgE lOt oF wOrk tO dO. AnthOw, I bEliEve HE wAntS mE tO dO eVen mOre fOr HIM... I'vE bEeN hAviNg niGhtMaRes aNd I kEpT sEeIng HIM iN thE cOrnerS oF mY eYes aLL mOrniNg. HE dOeSn't uSuaLLy cOnTaCt mE pErsOnAlly, oR sTaLk mE unLeSS iT's sOmeThing vEry iMpOrtAnt. AlSo, nOw tHat hE viSiTed, aLl elEctrOniC dEviCeS hAve bEen fUcKing uP arOund mE.. AnD iT sEeMs I hAve tO lEaVe, bEcAuse iT'S dOinG nO gOoD fOr tHe aGeNt, wHosE hOuse tHis iS. (I hAveN't mEntiOned tHiS bEfOre, bUt yES, iT's qUitE uNcOmmOn tHaT eLeCtrOnicAl dEviCeS gO crAzy aRoUnD mEre prOxoeS, THaT only hAppEns tO rEvEnAnts. FOr sOmE rEasOn, iT hAppEns tO mE aS wElL. BuT oNlY whEn I'M rEaLLy aNgrY, expErieNcE a mAjOr oUtBuRst oF anY eMoTiOn, oR wHeN HE hAs bEeN nEAr mE rEcEntly.)
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:53 pm

How do you figure out what He wants you to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stages of becoming a Proxy
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next