Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curious question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:36 am

I know this seems like the place to not go to but, are proxies allowed to kill people if they feel like it? Or if the person requests them to? (like some suicidal help?) Or do they follow Slenderman's orders only?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:55 pm

OrDerS oNly. KiLling wiTh nO reAson wOuld bE cOnsidered dIsObediEnce.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:30 am

toNdaEd wrote:
OrDerS oNly. KiLling wiTh nO reAson wOuld bE cOnsidered dIsObediEnce.

Oh okay. Thanks, I was only wondering.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Killing targets without our tall friends consent is disobedience. Random murder is not.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:22 am

LoNewOlf, iT sOrt oF is. YoU arE gOing tO gEt iN trOublE fOr thAt, bEcAuse oF cAusiNg hArm fOr tHe cOmmuNity. DoN't yOu thiNk thAt pEoplE aRe aFteR uS enOugH aS it iS? RanDomLy muRderIng sOme hiPpiE wOuld bE cOnsidEreD diSobEdiEncE tO oThEr prOxiEs whO hAve eStaBiliShed ThE cOmmOn rUle oF "wE're nOt aNimaLs, tHerEfOre, nO saCriFices, mUrdeRs oR kiLLs witHouT a diRecT orDer/a sItuAtiOn wHerE sUch iS nEedEd." gOne aRe tHe dAys oF fRee kiLliNg aNd teRrOriziNg, tHerE hAs bEen muCh sUSpicIon agAinSt anYthIng tHat hAs To dO wiTh HIM, aNd iMagiNe iF a cOupLe oF rUnnErs oR fiGhtErs rEporTed tO pOlicE abOut a cUlt tHat sAcrifiCes peOple/mUrderS tHem.
I thInk noWadAys iT iS iMpoRtaNt tO cHangE oUr sElfiSh wAys oF tHinKing fRom "Me, mE, mE!" tO "uS, tHem, HIM" fOr oTheRwiSe wE wiLL brEak tHe strUctUre oF eVeRythIng tHis cOmmUniTy iS bAsed oN. We nEed tO bE cArefUl, I jUst knOw.
ThE wOrst pArt iS cOmiNg uP ahEad aT sOme pOint.

CoNsiDer mY wOrds, eVerYone.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:46 am

Based on what you said, I would love to see this common rule. As a proxy there have been a sort of code. But random murder does not make us more suspicious. There are thousands of killers who kill for other reasons. In many ways we are deemed as a cult. There can be no denying this because we follow him. We are chosen by him. We do what we are told for HIM.
I am not saying to murder randomly, especially while out serving for him. Also if you do plan on going out to kill, please for the love of our protector make it so there are no runners. I've never evenheard of a proxy that has not covered his tracks on purpose in being revealed. If Slender man is involved then it must come directly from him. Without him it is on your head, and yours alone. That is how we work.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:51 pm

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
Based on what you said, I would love to see this common rule. As a proxy there have been a sort of code. But random murder does not make us more suspicious. There are thousands of killers who kill for other reasons. In many ways we are deemed as a cult. There can be no denying this because we follow him. We are chosen by him. We do what we are told for HIM.
I am not saying to murder randomly, especially while out serving for him. Also if you do plan on going out to kill, please for the love of our protector make it so there are no runners. I've never evenheard of a proxy that has not covered his tracks on purpose in being revealed. If Slender man is involved then it must come directly from him. Without him it is on your head, and yours alone. That is how we work.
yOu haVe mAny gOoD pOints, aNd I unDersTand noW wHat yOu mEan. MaNy yOunger prOxieS arE stiLL oUt thEre, wiTh a liFe oF thEir oWn aNd tiEd oNly lOosEly tO HIM, aNd thEy cOulD gEt awAy wiTh a mUrder iN thEir "nOrmaL" liFe, bUt iT wOuld bE imPoSsiblE tO sEek hElp iN gEttIng awAy wiTh/cOverIng iT frOm prOxies aFteRwarDs, siNce thAt wOuld tiE thE prOxy "cUlt" inTo iT. As fOr mE, I dOn't hAve sUch pOssiBility, siNce mY "noRmaL" liFe iS lOng GonE.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:04 pm

My apologies for not replying right away. I've been in a pickle and haven't had so great of days. But you both have made things clearer for me from answering my question and I thank you for that. It was simply nothing but curiosity.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:35 am

SuRe, nO prOblem
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Anytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious question   Curious question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious question
Page 1 of 1