Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Books? How About Some Supernatural Books?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

Books? How About Some Supernatural Books? Empty
PostSubject: Books? How About Some Supernatural Books?   Books? How About Some Supernatural Books? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:32 am

Hiya peoples, Wolf Wind here. I don't know about you guys, but I love books with supernatural beings in them.(Werewolves, vampires, mermaids, angels, etc.) Feel free to leave suggestions and opinions on some of the books you've read. I will have some title on here soon. Don't know when, probably tomorrow. Thanks!

(If I sound a little hyper or weird in this paragraph, know that I am sleep deprived and bored. Rainbows fill the sky at sunset every day. I am not on drugs.)
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

Books? How About Some Supernatural Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books? How About Some Supernatural Books?   Books? How About Some Supernatural Books? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Hiya, I'm back. I have some books to mention(the list may be very long, I love reading):
"Marked; A House of Night Novel Series" by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast(vampire)
"Unearthly" first book in An Unearthly Novel Trilogy, by Cynthia Hand(angels)
"Lost Voices" the first book in a trilogy, by Sarah Porter(mermaids)
"Shiver, Linger, and Forever" by Maggie Stiefvater(werewolves)
"Miss Perigrin's Home for Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs(weird supernatural beings)
"Beautiful Creatures" by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl(sorcery/witches)
"The Key to Rondo" by Emily Rodda(sorceress)
"Cheerleaders The Second Evil" not the first book, by R.L.Stein(evil spirit)

Sorry, I know the list is long but just take a look at them, or don't, I don't really care. I would love to hear the stories you guys have read.
Back to top Go down

Books? How About Some Supernatural Books?
Page 1 of 1