Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Question Empty
PostSubject: Question   Question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:50 pm

This site's probably dead like me, but I have a question.

I believe it was last year when I had the three bad dreams about Slenderman and a fourth on a different night. Prior to that is when I believed I saw him in my old home. While I am still not sure if it was my eyes tricking me or he is messing with me. Since then I haven't had any dreams, or saw him (or believed to have). Does he become bored with people or does he go in till the end? I'm only curious.

The only thing is I have heard the symptoms of Slender sickness and the only thing I've had really is memory loss and some headaches. While the headaches could be mistaken for allergies or being on technology for a long amount of time, I shouldn't have memory loss or even forgetting tasks easily.

For example my mom would say to me oh I have to empty the dryer, do the dishwasher, and vacuum, and when she leaves say to go out for awhile, I end up not remembering it right off the bat. I'm not sure if it's selective memory (if that even exists) or I'm experiencing part of the Slender sickness.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:47 pm

MajinKitty230 wrote:

I believe it was last year when I had the three bad dreams about Slenderman and a fourth on a different night. Prior to that is when I believed I saw him in my old home. While I am still not sure if it was my eyes tricking me or he is messing with me. Since then I haven't had any dreams, or saw him (or believed to have). Does he become bored with people or does he go in till the end? I'm only curious.

The only thing is I have heard the symptoms of Slender sickness and the only thing I've had really is memory loss and some headaches. While the headaches could be mistaken for allergies or being on technology for a long amount of time, I shouldn't have memory loss or even forgetting tasks easily.

For example my mom would say to me oh I have to empty the dryer, do the dishwasher, and vacuum, and when she leaves say to go out for awhile, I end up not remembering it right off the bat. I'm not sure if it's selective memory (if that even exists) or I'm experiencing part of the Slender sickness.

I'm sUre yOu wiLL fiNd oUt whEn iT's tiMe. It miGht bE oNly A "pLacEbo" oR yOu aCtuaLly miGht bE sleNder sIck... if it iS slEnder sIckness, thOugh, thEre shOuld bE sOme olDer prOxies "sTalking" oR (aCtualLy) waTchinG Over yoU as YoUr traNsitiOning pRoceSS gOes oN.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:18 am

toNdaEd wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:

I'm sUre yOu wiLL fiNd oUt whEn iT's tiMe. It miGht bE oNly A "pLacEbo" oR yOu aCtuaLly miGht bE sleNder sIck... if it iS slEnder sIckness, thOugh, thEre shOuld bE sOme olDer prOxies "sTalking" oR (aCtualLy) waTchinG Over yoU as YoUr traNsitiOning pRoceSS gOes oN.

I sort of agree with what your saying about the "placebo" or Slender Sickness. It's sort of funny because I had to look up what "placebo" meant and when I found out I understood what you meant. In some ways I am beginning to doubt it is Slender Sickness because like you said about the whole thing with proxies "stalking" me or watching over me as I transition, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary but they probably are good hiders if anything.

Thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:03 am

MajinKitty230 wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:

I sort of agree with what your saying about the "placebo" or Slender Sickness. It's sort of funny because I had to look up what "placebo" meant and when I found out I understood what you meant. In some ways I am beginning to doubt it is Slender Sickness because like you said about the whole thing with proxies "stalking" me or watching over me as I transition, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary but they probably are good hiders if anything.

Thanks for the input.

BuT dOn't eXpEct it tO be tHe oNly trUth.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:24 am

Very true toNdaEd.

On a sidenote, other people's inputs would be neat too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question
Page 1 of 1