Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when a friend is in need

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bitterblue_libra
Noob
bitterblue_libra

when a friend is in need Empty
PostSubject: when a friend is in need   when a friend is in need I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:58 pm

05:45:35 2014-08-01

I settle Ricky at last,He threaten to kill himself leaven me no choice to put him at peace I took him to the spots where use to go ask he recall very little one the places,but it still made me smile soon at the last drops off the sun show I took him to the place where it all started.it a small old looking cabin that sweet looks turn bitter to what I recall happen in that house I settle him down to bed and talk him to sleep....I left driving away taking the gun with me,knowing it's wrong to do this to him but I can let him shoot himself and if he still there he will call me.....now it's 05:55:45 2014-08-01 no answer from him.I just care to much...I'm sorry Ricky...now I'm alone....I'm so,so,sorry....
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

when a friend is in need Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a friend is in need   when a friend is in need I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:54 am

YOU killed HIM?
Back to top Go down

when a friend is in need
Page 1 of 1