Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slenderman's emissions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PROXY1994
Interested

Slenderman's emissions Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman's emissions   Slenderman's emissions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:47 am

Does slenderman emit anything? Radiation, EMF Waves, Dioxides, Ions, anything at all?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman's emissions   Slenderman's emissions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:48 am

RAdiatiOn, and poSSibly veRy high LeveLs of EMF, to thE pOint oF meSSIng around electrONIics.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman's emissions   Slenderman's emissions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:16 am

This should be simple knowledge honestly. Very high levels of EMF that's why electronics are messed when he's around because of him not being from our dimension. That's also why victims and those with contact around him experience slender sickness, it's because our minds aren't used to handling such amount of an inter dimension radiation. That's why we become sick from it. Lot's of people though, like myself and other proxies, will become immune or gain a high tolerance to his radiation due to long renditions of time spent around him.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman's emissions   Slenderman's emissions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:44 am

So then a simple EMF or Geiger counter could detect him, but then again it could also detect stray EMF fields and Radiation that isn't harmful. So maybe measure with a high leveling meter that alerts when the levels are high to signify his arrival?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman's emissions   Slenderman's emissions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:48 am

EMF itsElf is NOt too DANgerOus but iT has maNY dOwnsides.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman's emissions   Slenderman's emissions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:51 am

PoSsIbly, bUt pRoxieS emiT it TOo, and EMF mEters go CrAzy around Me, sO it dOEsn't wOrk fOR me, but mAYbe foR neW prOxies.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman's emissions   Slenderman's emissions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Maybe proxies emit half or less the amount of EMF compared to slenderman?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman's emissions   Slenderman's emissions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:20 pm

DeFInitely less THan HIM, oF cOurse, but still enouGH to mEss up EMF meters all tHE time and IF yoU're or wEre neAR HiM, yoU emIt mOre oF it, eNough tO mess up SOme caMerAs aNd tAPe recOrders. At lEAst I do, buT I'vE beeN a prOXy for a lONg while so it mIght nOt be as strOng witH new prOxies.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman's emissions   Slenderman's emissions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:26 pm

It cAME to my Mind TO tEst hOw much EMF I emIt duriNg a pEriod of 1 mInute, ANd I teSted it aNd recOrded tHe results. Here'S an Image of It.
Slenderman's emissions 2co2y9t
As yOu can See, The LeVEls are Very HiGh aT times, The MetEr waS kept aRound 3 or 4 inchEs aWay from mY cHEst fOr a dUration oF 1 MinUte. See HoW it varIes? iT's beCause PrOxies dOn't eMit iT the SamE waY HE dOes.

It's also prObablY wOrth mENTIoning ThaT WhEN I kePT thE MetEr neXt tO thE neWest pROxy in oUR groUp, tHE levEls stayed at ArOund 400 - 650Mg and nEver jUmped tO +1000...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman's emissions   Slenderman's emissions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slenderman's emissions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: