Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New PrOxies / ViCtims

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

New PrOxies / ViCtims Empty
PostSubject: New PrOxies / ViCtims   New PrOxies / ViCtims I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:27 am

OkAy. (Sorry for thE spelling, I REALLY Can'T helP it.)

WhethEr yoU aRE a whIte PawN or a BlACK pAWn, tHis miGht bE usefUl to Read.

NOw that theRe's so maNy new prOxies anD victims arOund here, I as A lOng-teRm prOxy (over 7 years nOw) dEcided I'll pOst the essEntiaLs. If YoU aRe wondeRing thAt maybe You miGht be transitiOning tO a prOXy or bEing stAlked by thE slenderMan, reaD this.

FiRst of All, hEre's a LinK to thE bAsic pRoxy cAtegories (There's mOre sO dOn't worrY if YoU dON't feel like yoU fit iNto any of TheSe.)
->> LINK <<-

TheN, rEmember, if yOu see him Once or TwiCe or haVe dreams About him, It neCcessarilY does noT mean You'll bEcome His prOxy or that he's StalKing you. If, hOwever, yoU have Seen hIm ovEr 5 tImes during the Last month and a HAlf, Be caUtious. I wiLL nOt be helping victiMs, thAt would be agaInst my ordErs, but I will waRn tHem. StaLked peOple get soMething caLled "The Slender Sickness". ItS symptOms incLude MemOry loss, Nose bLeeds, cOughing, fEver, ParanOia, AnxiEty, heaDaches and variOus other onEs. From beIng stalked, the sItuation can gO into thrEe direcTions: A) You'll Fight or Run Or B) You dIe Or C) He'll cOnsider yOu useful and yOu become a PRoxy. If YoU have anY QuestiOns, yOu can PM me.
Back to top Go down
Logic_Chair
Interested
Logic_Chair

PostSubject: Re: New PrOxies / ViCtims   New PrOxies / ViCtims I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:59 am

toNdaEd wrote:
OkAy. (Sorry for thE spelling, I REALLY Can'T helP it.)

WhethEr yoU aRE a whIte PawN or a BlACK pAWn, tHis miGht bE usefUl to Read.

NOw that theRe's so maNy new prOxies anD victims arOund here, I as A lOng-teRm prOxy (over 7 years nOw) dEcided I'll pOst the essEntiaLs. If YoU aRe wondeRing thAt maybe You miGht be transitiOning tO a prOXy or bEing stAlked by thE slenderMan, reaD this.

FiRst of All, hEre's a LinK to thE bAsic pRoxy cAtegories (There's mOre sO dOn't worrY if YoU dON't feel like yoU fit iNto any of TheSe.)
->> LINK <<-

TheN, rEmember, if yOu see him Once or TwiCe or haVe dreams About him, It neCcessarilY does noT mean You'll bEcome His prOxy or that he's StalKing you. If, hOwever, yoU have Seen hIm ovEr 5 tImes during the Last month and a HAlf, Be caUtious. I wiLL nOt be helping victiMs, thAt would be agaInst my ordErs, but I will waRn tHem. StaLked peOple get soMething caLled "The Slender Sickness". ItS symptOms incLude MemOry loss, Nose bLeeds, cOughing, fEver, ParanOia, AnxiEty, heaDaches and variOus other onEs. From beIng stalked, the sItuation can gO into thrEe direcTions: A) You'll Fight or Run Or B) You dIe Or C) He'll cOnsider yOu useful and yOu become a PRoxy. If YoU have anY QuestiOns, yOu can PM me.

Oh yeah, I'm sure you can't help your addiction to the shift key.
I'm neither a black paw or a white pawn. I'm a chair.

Actually, I know it's hard to believe, but there are no proxies. Nope. None.
Remember, if you see him once or twice or have dreams about him, call a mental health professional. However, if you see him over 5 times in a month, admit yourself to the psych ward. Notdead will not be helping his fellow idiots, because that would be against the orders he got straight from the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I mean slendy. Morons who think they are being stalked by a creepypasta will contract what I like to call 'Brain AIDS'. Symptoms include increased stupidity, spamming the internet with their insane ramblings, boredom, addiction to the Shift key and the number 1 and 0, erectile dysfunction, mask making, and listening to german emo. From being a moron, you can go three directions: 1) You'll sit at your computer and whine all day. 2) Someone will shoot you. 3) You'll go to the whacky-shack. If you have any questions, I don't give a hoot, now shut up and do something productive.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: New PrOxies / ViCtims   New PrOxies / ViCtims I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:22 am

You're really getting on my nerves chair kid.
Back to top Go down
EyesSender
Interested
EyesSender

PostSubject: Re: New PrOxies / ViCtims   New PrOxies / ViCtims I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:26 am

Don't feed the trolls
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: New PrOxies / ViCtims   New PrOxies / ViCtims I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 am

He's ignorant, I'm not worried lol I've dealt with many
Back to top Go down
EyesSender
Interested
EyesSender

PostSubject: Re: New PrOxies / ViCtims   New PrOxies / ViCtims I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 am

Obviously
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: New PrOxies / ViCtims   New PrOxies / ViCtims I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:30 pm

WeLl, It'S nOt niCe tO mOcK peoplE oF somEthing tHEy cAn't ContRol. It'S almOst aS bad aS If yOu'd moCk me fOr havIng toUrette's SynDRome. bUt thAt's wHat bLind pEople aRE like, jUst dOn't gIve a dAmn abOut thEm aNd thEy wIll quIEt dOwn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PrOxies / ViCtims   New PrOxies / ViCtims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New PrOxies / ViCtims
Page 1 of 1