Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Camera's and Slendy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PROXY1994
Interested

Video Camera's and Slendy Empty
PostSubject: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:59 am

I was thinking about getting a video camera, just so I can record my events and my logs, but since Slendy is known to screw up cameras, I'm not sure which one to use. Any advice guys?  Question 
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:13 am

yes do not get a camera he will mess any camera up
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:41 pm

RuLE number 1: NO caMEras!
EvERy PRoxY KnoWs ThaT
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:22 am

Agree with tondead, no cameras, that gets to any authority and you could get time for it if you're identified, especially when you don't remember what happens. Your subconscious will still know the events.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:47 am

What about audio?
I mean tape recorders, will that count?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:11 pm

TaPE recOrders (ONLY AUDIO) CouNT iF you'Re NOT arOund Him. He DOesn't reALly like those either.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Sounds like he just hates been captured in any form. Does it weaken him?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:28 pm

NO, buT iT iS'nt eXactly gREat wHEn he DisTorts everything, AnD, We dON't neED more evIdence Of HIM.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:29 pm

BeCause riGht Now he's thOught to be fake.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Are people not ready to know he's real yet?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:45 pm

PeoPle shouldn'T eveR knOw, because then HE CaN continUE working wiTHOut FBI and whatNOt trying tO fiNd HIM.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:43 pm

His EMF frequencies distort most electronics when around them, it's all inter-dimensional stuff that's the reason. Like how spirits can be picked up and other supernatural entities giving off emf are found. He messes with it because he's so strong really
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:44 pm

LoneWOlf, yes, and thAT wOuld make GHOst hunters gO CraZy if theY fOund Out.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Exactly, and we don't need that. But I mean, if they even did try "hunting" for him, he'd be hunting them the whole time and we'd never hear from them again. Or we'd be cleaning the mess up. Either way it's work for us and a lost cause for them.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:49 pm

YeAH, buT ImagIne if GhOst HuNters (The TV shOW) would JUSt disAppear? ThaT wOuld giVe us tOO much unwaNted AttenTIon.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:51 pm

And more people will find out about us and slendy and spawn more hunters and wannabes and fans and cops will get involved because of the killings, we don't need that.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:03 pm

DeFinitely nOt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera's and Slendy   Video Camera's and Slendy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Camera's and Slendy
Page 1 of 1