Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insomnia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
genny1313
Interested

Insomnia  Empty
PostSubject: Insomnia    Insomnia  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:09 pm

I have the strongest insomnia ever. It seems to get worse each time. I get increasingly paranoid that there is someone watching or waiting for me. A few nights ago, while I slept, some one was moving objects around in my room. They even peed in my closet. I know its not animals because we have burglar bars and we have regular check ups of pest control. My entire family was asleep. affraid Two nights ago it happened again. Someone was moving stuff in my room while I slept. We checked the security footage this time and there was no activity in the hallway that connected the rooms so it couldn't have been my family. And I know I am not sleep walking. (when i was a kid i did sleep walk. Often I would go outside and climb a tree. sometimes I would wake up in the woods nearby my house) I know its not me because it would show up on the cameras.
Back to top Go down

Insomnia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: Youtube Series :: CaughtNotSleeping-
Jump to: