Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am just curious.

Go down 
+3
LoneWolf(X)
*AngelOfDarkness*
Haileypasta and Mizu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Haileypasta and Mizu
Noob
Haileypasta and Mizu

I am just curious.  Empty
PostSubject: I am just curious.    I am just curious.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:54 am

(Imma regret posting this because it's freaking weird..)  No 

monkey Hello people I call friends! and how might you be???

First of all me and my friend share this account because we are positive we're both becoming proxies of slenderman.

Our story is long deep, twist, funny  and confuzzling.
 santa <---- It's not Christmas but I don't care! there's Santa for ya! deal with it! Cool 

3/26, 7:14pm

Hallway light just turned on by it self and the chandelier was swinging. the fridge open and I keep hearing laughter just before I fall asleep. also a little 10 year old boy  keeps  showing up in in my dreams. telling me "I can see you."  the other night I saw him in my dream I  saw him talking  to an older guy he said to him (the older guy) : : "Don't let her burn in here." and I woke up into extreme heat for at lest five seconds.  there's something attached to me or something because I'm always home when it happens to my parents and sometimes when I'm alone I swear I can Almost see a kid standing in the comer of the room.  He's always looking at me. he's got dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and a sailor suit on. He's looking at me as I type this....I'm scared of myself...I think I also saw slender man one night when I was walking into the house. The name BEN keeps coming up in random  places and as I typed this my 6 key is going nuts. I also now dot my I's and my o's are crossed with x's like the operator sign.  (proxy sign of slender) Migel also asked me why my friend Toby moves funny (referring to twitches) and I dunno anymore....

migel doesn't remember  even asking me about Toby though...It was so scary. He comes into my room one day and says. "uh hailey w-why does your friend do that?" and I said: "Who?" he looks behind him and says, "Toby your friend!" I say "what migel?" and migel then tries to crack his neck and twitch his shoulder. then when I ask him why he asked me that he says "No I didn't your lying!"

think I've seen Toby out my window once or twice. I can't be sure though. I've also had possible encounters with Jeff.

I wrote a chapter in my Ticci-Toby fanfic thing where we accidentally fell asleep together (Don't get dirty  jocolor) and last night. Some on literally  laid down next to me. (Like they touche me and everything.) And swear to god who ever it was f*cking Twitched every seconds minutes.

but even if it was to do with slender man or Toby or Jeff then what would they  do with me. If they wanted me dead I would be already.

5 days ago: I had a frickin' messed up dream involving Jeff..

*warning this is really long and really deep but it happened and I wrote it word for word*

I must have been having an out of body experience of some sort. I remember falling asleep but the next thing you know i'm awake holding a shaking 18 year old jeff in my arms. ( he was taller then my of course) so it was more like: I was laying on my side cuddling him (He was facing me) and It must have been what he'd looked he looked like before the "Accident."

I didn't panic because I wasn't exactly scared. I would expect myself to be scared in a situation like this one but I wasn't. I just started a conversation.
(I'm in these: " )
"Are you okay?"
I'm scared.....
"Of what?"
My  head...
After that I knew exactly what he wanted and that was to escape from Calalini (Or Gemini whatever you wanna call it..)  (Schizophrenic world I wrote into my fanfic) but this is where I found a problem. I didn't really know how to help. Usually I would  just laugh it off but I couldn't do that this time.
"Why?"
It's loud and crowded.....
"uh-huh"
Make it stop.
the weird thing about that statement was it was said with no emotion. It had a complete flat effect to it.  I didn't know what to do so I just snuggle a bit closer to him.
I'm scared, please it hurts.
"I-i-i dunno what the f*ck to do!!!"  I say out of frustration in a kind of yelling whisper. He looks at me dumbfounded but then answered again with.
It's dark....
He was breathing heavily now, crying.  He held on tighter to me like he was hanging on for his life.  I ruffled his hair (which really isn't as long as you think. It's about shoulder length but still shorter...)  and I kept repeating: "It's okay, it's okay."
That's when every thing got heated.
It hurts...
"...."
The breathing still got heavier.
It's hurts too much..I can't hold on anymore..
The tears were soaking the bed and I swear they just kept coming.
"Then let go..."
I said calmly.
No.
"Well if it's causing you pain....just let it go."
I can't.
"Why can't you???"
Because you need me and I need you.
"I can manage on my own for awhile. Let it go"
I believe he was referring to his sanity because he's defiantly not dead.
It hurts!!
"I know it does..."
after a few minutes (about thirty) of battling with his so called "mind demons."  I lie there beside him whispering sweet words. then I smiled and whispered.
"That's right, now just go to sleep."
and I woke up...

I TOLD YOU IT WAS MESSED UP!!  Exclamation  but I'm still awesome!  bounce
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: I am just curious.    I am just curious.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:35 am

Hi and welcome I'm AngelOfDarkness but you can call me Angel for short and I'm not sure about that can you tell me more about your expierences like dreams memories slender sickness and other odd events, about the laughing I've heard about people who have heard him laugh or giggle and when he is around me technology acts funny
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: I am just curious.    I am just curious.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:11 am

Im The Wanderer, welcome, I'm the longest active member that still actually gets on apart from admins. Most of us have had encounters, lots like myself are or have been proxies.
Now you're saying all of what you posted are true, yes?
Back to top Go down
Green Masked
Enthusiast
Green Masked

PostSubject: Re: I am just curious.    I am just curious.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:21 am

Green Masked, a pleasure to meet you
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: I am just curious.    I am just curious.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:24 am

hello tyja here pleasure to meet you and your friend
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: I am just curious.    I am just curious.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:55 am

HEllo. I'm toNdaEd, beeN a prOxy fOr ovER 7 yEars noW. I CaN tell yOu that Nor MasKy, Hoody or tOby are real. You mIght be expeRiencing a deMon or A ghOst thaT is fOllOwing yOu and aCting the Way thaT would pleaSe you most. BuT Toby is nOt real.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: I am just curious.    I am just curious.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 am

WeLL, tHere aRe prOxies whO IdolIzed him to tHE pOint of beComing soMewhat likE him, buT TobY himdelf Was a story mAde by a DeviantART usEr.
Back to top Go down
Logic_Chair
Interested
Logic_Chair

PostSubject: Re: I am just curious.    I am just curious.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:01 am

Would you all just grow up already? The boogyman ain't frickin real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am just curious.    I am just curious.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am just curious.
Page 1 of 1