Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stages of becoming a Proxy

Go down 
+12
bitterblue_libra
Logic_Chair
toNdaEd
EyesSender
Ash666
GoulCaller
LoneWolf(X)
RavenOwl
black wolf
*AngelOfDarkness*
Soontobeaproxy
Green Masked
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:01 am

hahahahahaha..................hahahaha........hahaha.......haahahahaa
Back to top Go down
Green Masked
Enthusiast
Green Masked

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:26 am

have fun... Smile
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:53 am

i did
Back to top Go down
EyesSender
Interested
EyesSender

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:50 pm

I found this site last night and happened come across this post. To me it seems I might be a proxy although I'm not quite sure yet. Ive seen him for about four years and never knew why,  I've recently been acting strange that I've noticed around friends and family like I'm pushing them away even though I don't mean to. I remember waving a video or two the other night and having a very strong feeling that someone was outside my window and I was right. Of course all the times I do see him no one can see him or believe me. Ive also been getting more headaches and pains than I used to before and sometimes waking up in the morning to notice some bruises and having a feeling like I've done something really important the night before and couldn't remember why, but I would feel so tired when id wake up like that. And I've also been having a feeling someone is watching me when I go to and from school, nut when I turn around I don't see anyone which is quite strange because I always happen to find a human behind me, but in my case the feeling of being watched by someone was not human. Just want to know you guys thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:01 am

Sender it sounds like you may have a case of slender sickness, seeing him for 4 years is quite a long time. Also about how most others couldn't see him when you could, that's normal. He chooses to show himself to just you, it's to make you look like you're going insane. Honestly, I'd probably be more surprised if you weren't a proxy!
Back to top Go down
EyesSender
Interested
EyesSender

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:42 am

Lone Wolf, I've felt that way a lot like I was losing it. I'd be surprised too! In fact I've gotten quiet used to him being around. It's kind of comforting actually. I've told my experiences to a friend and he was cool with it which I'm glad because usually I can't tell people these things off of the internet or they'll think I'm crazy. I'll just have to see how everything turns out.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:30 pm

ChiLDren, YOu aRE noT eVen thROugh YOuR fiRsT PhaSES.

HOw NAïVE you aRe, ThINking HE's GoING to PRotECt yoU froM aLL haRm. No.

The Slender Man is NOT going to protect you all the time, He is NOT your master. He is your boss. A boss that doesn't give a damn whether you get hurt or not. If you do, he might KINDLY heal you, but usually not. Masky's leg was broken and he didn't heal it, did he? Well, Masky's a bad proxy, because he was working against the Slenderman anyways.
Like I was saying, He's not a protector nor a kind person. You are so silly, talkjing about proxy hunters and little headaches here, Too bad you still haven't had A TASTe Of WhaT iT iS to BE a PRoXy. You don't get to run around the woods with a mask on or kill people or chase people, usually you have to get rid of bodies, clean evidence and take care of other proxies. Oh, and, We proxies watch newcomers, not because we want to protect them, but because we need to know if they are qualified, and if not, what is the best way to rid of them. I HoPE yoU rEGret NOw wHAt yoU gOT youRSelVES inTo. 4d 61 6e 79 20 6f 66 20 79 6f 75 20 64 6f 6e 27 74 20 68 61 76 65 20 74 68 65 20 51 75 61 6c 69 66 69 63 61 74 69 6f 6e 73
I'm sorry for the TeXT. I sometimes haVE a HaRD tiME stAYing sAne.
Put short: Proxies have to be qualified and many of you are looking like you don't have them, So do your best and stop being so Naïve all the time, he's not a good, kind protector, but someone you work for in extreme conditions, and if you die, he doesn't care.
TaKE cAre. I HavE bEEn WatchING yOU.
- toNdaEd
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:41 am

so tondaed have you been watching all of us or only a few
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:20 am

I wish I could say I was concerned about what Tondead just said but I'm not. I'm already in the life. I've completed my tests and have been around. You are unaware that some of us on here like me are quite experienced with what goes on. I stay here to help the others going through there tough times. I may not know everything, but I know what I'm capable of and I am well aware of what has gone on. It's been years since I welcomed this life and my whole life I was stalked. Sir I am not sure what point you're trying to put across, or if you're scaring the young ones. If they make it then they make it. Don't warn them or frighten them, it gives them hesitation.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:15 pm

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
I wish I could say I was concerned about what Tondead just said but I'm not. I'm already in the life. I've completed my tests and have been around. You are unaware that some of us on here like me are quite experienced with what goes on. I stay here to help the others going through there tough times. I may not know everything, but I know what I'm capable of and I am well aware of what has gone on. It's been years since I welcomed this life and my whole life I was stalked. Sir I am not sure what point you're trying to put across, or if you're scaring the young ones. If they make it then they make it. Don't warn them or frighten them, it gives them hesitation.

I'm definiTely not unaWare of THat. We may or May not haVE met before, but I knOw you're in this **** alreADy. (Not ImPlying I thInk this is ****, BuT it geTs on my NeRves sometiMES. For eXample tHE fact THAt I CaN't tYPE proPerLy...) I'm noT frighTenining theM, jusT sHoWIng thEM whaT it's like.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:18 pm

tyja0000 wrote:
so tondaed have you been watching all of us or only a few

I May or May nOT have wATCHed all OF yoU, buT onLy aT timeS. I CaN'T be EveRYwheRe at Once, I'm Not a ReVEnant, or HIM. We HaVE a loT of Proxies only fOR waTCHing ovER new ones.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:39 pm

Been to the midwest USA? I may have encountered you before, I've only been around a few proxies in my time with Slendy, when he needs me I go, but I normally have worked alone in the field.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:43 pm

nOt recently. But I Stayed There a Couple Of nigHTs whEN I waS On the ROad.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Eh probably someone else then. I do mostly local I think if I remember it enough
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:48 pm

PrObably. Have I told yOu hOw AwEsOme MUsic iS? riGHT nOw I'm stAying with a 21-years old AgeNT, and he liKEs to liSten tO vERy lOUd rock & Hard ROCk and such. I dOn't have much tImE tO spaRE sO I DOn't listen tO music A lot.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Music is honestly what gets me through the weeks. Rock and roll is the king of music too. You got a good agent to stay with
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:58 pm

FINALLY his inFluence is weak enough sO I can type almost nOrmally. Yes, Music is awesome, buT then again, I reaLly don't have much tIme to listen to it, beCause Like I said, I am on thE run all the time. I rarelY even have time to eat or sleeP, Imagine listEning to music, tHen
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Why are you running?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:03 pm

We aRE chasing a FiGhter acROss the COuntry. That'S all I'M allOWed tO say AT the mOment, buT rIght NOw another gROUp of us is dOing the jOb, sO I have tIme tO relax fOr a WHilE.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:51 am

i love all rock and rap but i really just listen to rock
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:31 pm

ThE pROxieS I'm trAvelling wIth saID HeY... exCEpt that one HaLLOwed. He caN't reALly say anYthing IF HE doEsn't teLL him to SaY soMething..
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:50 pm

oh anD LOneWolf, We'RE on thE bOrder of IOwa and WisCOnsin, Near LaNSIng. I gOT a laPTop fOR myself, siNCe HE wanTs me tO keep an EyE on tHe new oNes heRe, BuT we're aLso dOing soMe impOrtant StUff here.
Back to top Go down
Green Masked
Enthusiast
Green Masked

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:33 am

Hello... is anyone on here?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:34 am

CeRtAinlY.
Back to top Go down
Logic_Chair
Interested
Logic_Chair

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:41 am

toNdaEd wrote:
CeRtAinlY.

It's getting old, bub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stages of becoming a Proxy
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next