Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmares decided to start again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Nightmares decided to start again Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares decided to start again   Nightmares decided to start again I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:31 pm

So last night i had another nightmare. In it, at only one point, did slenderman appear. When he did i felt it (literally) throughout my body. He then went away and there was one of those slenderman dolls at my feet. It had names written all over it. In the dream i decided to take it to my grandmother. She told me that it was a list of all the people that had been marked since i had been born. In the centre of the chest it said "MARKED ONES" in that slenderman style font. I read all of the names, i recognised a few but my name was there as well! But Crypticgrin said that i was not marked. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares decided to start again   Nightmares decided to start again I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:30 pm

It most likely represents your hopes of being marked. You want to be marked so your name showed up there.

Hate to break it to you, but you still are unmarked.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/CrypticGrin
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares decided to start again   Nightmares decided to start again I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:00 pm

Yayy *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares decided to start again   Nightmares decided to start again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmares decided to start again
Page 1 of 1