Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone else?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Interested

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:14 am

Are there any other proxies on this lovely website?  Question Question Question Question Question Question 

Ore am I just going insane?  Shocked What a Face Shocked What a Face Shocked What a Face 
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:31 am

Yes someone please come foreward.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:36 am

Wait did you say other? Are yiu insinuating that either you are or know of a proxy on this site?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:14 am

I used to be at one point, why what is it you need?
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:21 am

I just want to see him closer and to understand him. How did you exactly become a proxy? Was it just random or did you find him and ask or what? And what did you look like as a proxy?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:02 am

First off is he following you wt all or is it just something you want to know? Up close he's not the prettiest but he'll tear you up if he wanted. I was thrown into the mix because i have the potential of a valuable asset, but that you could find out through messaging rather publicly. It happens eventually if he doesn't want you dead really. I've been stalked a lot through my life and after slender sickness kicks in it goes either way really, you become a proxy, or he stops following you, or you die. And honestly im not sure, i would black out and all i have are a few memories of a few things that happened in my time
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:22 am

Well yes he is stalking me but i dont always see him at first. Sometimes people tell me that im acting weird and then i look around and see him. I have started having blackouts but never have i turned inti a proxy. I just blacked out and saw this strange out of focus white face. But hes been stalking me for a while now, maybe 5 or 6 years. Plus i used to have night terrors. I also had some slender sickness with paranoia and coughing and stuff
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:55 am

The blackouts come with the sickness so i wouldnt be surprised if you find yourself waking up outside or with injuries. I wouldn't want to get too close or you'll never get out.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:00 am

Ok thanks for the advice. Ill post more if anything else happens. Also whenever hes around i hear or see the word excalibur. Does that mean anything significant?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Interested

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:13 am

Soory, no clue, and yes, in response to your earlier question. I happen to be a proxy.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:16 am

Cool what kind of proxy stuff do you do and what do you look as a proxy, like doyou wear a mask and what does it look like
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:37 am

Ive never seen anything excalibur related, i usually see the operator symbol around. Maybe its different for some. Eclipse tell me what happened that you became to get in that position?
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:44 am

could Excalibur be my name the he gave me as a proxy? i don't know how it works.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Interested

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:50 am

Well LoneWolf(X), apparently I had "potential" which I still disagree with but it was either that or die, so it seemed like the better choice.

GoulCaller: As a proxy I look no different than I do normally, I simply hide my face and cover up my body well, I do wear a mask but I'm not really allowed to tell you what it looks like. I usually wear a hoodie with a zero patch on the shoulder. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:52 am

just wondering because i'm not really sure how proxies look not being able to trust ARG's and such
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Interested

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:09 pm

Fair enough, most sources can't really be trusted.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:10 pm

so what kind of stuff do you do for him?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:20 pm

Most proxies are only proxies because of a distinct skill or feature or something that slendy sees to potentially aid him in whatever he wants. You're a proxy you say, what do you do well or what is something about you that can help him?
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Me or eclipse?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:38 pm

I was talking to Eclipse, but for you, i havent ever really heard of proxies acquiring names, maybe that is your name. Im not sure on that really.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Interested

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:43 pm

You seem like you doubt me...? I am sort of like smiledog, you know, spread the word? I am a naturally persuasive person, and from what I know I find that it is easier t locate people when they are thinking about him.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:45 pm

So you could put in a good word for me? As in to become a proxy.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Interested

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:51 pm

You seem like you doubt me...? I am sort of like smiledog, you know, spread the word? I am a naturally persuasive person, and from what I know I find that it is easier t locate people when they are thinking about him.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Interested

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Sorry, but that's up to you, but I could try mentioning you... not saying "GoulCaller should be a proxy!" but like, "I talked to tis guy..."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Interested

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Sorry, but that's up to you, but I could try mentioning you... not saying "GoulCaller should be a proxy!" but like, "I talked to tis guy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: