Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best slenderman one-shot/movie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onfire78
Noob

Best slenderman one-shot/movie? Empty
PostSubject: Best slenderman one-shot/movie?   Best slenderman one-shot/movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:16 pm

I want to show someone how the Slenderman can be scary but the only things I've found that do it well are a long series of videos like Marble Hornets and they don't have the patience for that. Is there anything that's more like an hour or two movie, maybe less, rather than dozens of videos that total more than that, that is legitimately scary or creepy?
Back to top Go down
Onfire78
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Best slenderman one-shot/movie?   Best slenderman one-shot/movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:13 am

Hello?
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Best slenderman one-shot/movie?   Best slenderman one-shot/movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:17 am

hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best slenderman one-shot/movie?   Best slenderman one-shot/movie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best slenderman one-shot/movie?
Page 1 of 1