Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)

Go down 
+68
Just a misfit
私はわるいですよ。ごめなさい。
Shadows
~LYNX~
CielPhantomhive
shadowsighted
Fox_face
LookingForAnswers
toNdaEd
Logic_Chair
EyesSender
ayamedie
GoldProxy
PlanZ
*AngelOfDarkness*
PROXY1994
lizett
GoulCaller
Green Masked
ScreechingUnderPressure
ZooMX
CrypticGrin
JusticeKuranNura
chaser
Mesocyclonegirl
DerangedA
23Eyes
Might
raw645
Jamal93
Snow Namrednels
neversleep
megasourusrex
LegallyBlindGamer
DreadfulSleepProject
Investigator1
oliviakutxi
AnthonyBarwick
doZennn
Brainfog
Investigator
michaelO2000
Faxus the First
DonutTheDragon
gt56
SpiritoftheWoods
slends
thatguy
mrmcshroom
LoneWolf(X)
pwnzor3dsguy
Gone
shadowshifter
aGamingFish
Mortisyn
slenderwomen46917
Zeyox
LixxieLicious
thekill9714
Slender Sante
theHootax
Unpredicable
Slenderfan
SlipMeATwenty
NotSoClever
thirteendegrees
Tahrgat
Falcon
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:30 am

Zeyox wrote:
Gone wrote:
Hey, Im Jared and I found out about "Him" on google after a friend told me one day about him, I write short stories about him and needed some place to share them.

Hello Gone, and welcome. I've read the stories you've put up so far, and I, well, I like them. =) I'd like to see more stories, although, if you are going to write many stories like those, it might be an idea to just post them in 1 topic. (Then they would be easier to find, and it would make the forum for Slendy less messy, so to say.) It's just a suggestion though, as I'm (obviously) not an Admin or Moderator or anything, neither am I claiming to be one. Anyway, I hope you have a good time here. =)

I told him this XD but yes thats what i think to
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
pwnzor3dsguy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Dean AKA pwnzor3dsguy here. I'm a part of the USA-Canada slendy hunters, and I am intrigued by Slendy's backstory.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:29 am

I'm so glad we've got so many new faces around here! Sorry for my hiatus, one word: college.

@Gone, you are welcome to make separate threads, but if you're going to make a few stories I'd suggest one topic.

Spade, please don't troll. Your post is deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:04 am

Im Logan, i like to hang out with my friends, and i found the website in my research on slendy. I started researching over the summer from a memory when i was a kid that was brought back through seeing a picture of the Slender Man.
Back to top Go down
mrmcshroom
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:00 am

Dang, thought you saw slendy ey? There's an excellent done documentary by an Irish man on Slednerman, it's the one with three parts, check it out, just search "Slenderman Documentary part one of three,"
Back to top Go down
thatguy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:18 pm

hello, im thatguy you know the one over there waching my freind told me about slender so i just joined. i love everything parnormal, and when i learned abot slender man is when i finnly got scared only for a week though but i do know he is always waching.
Back to top Go down
slends
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:19 am

Hello, I am slends. I'm just another meme fan who discovered Slenderman, and fell in love with the creepiness. I found this site after googling 'summoning Slenderman', in hopes of sicking him onto a few enemies of mine.... But he's is only a super cool meme for now, I guess.
Hope to discuss the awesomeness of Slenderman with many. xox Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:10 am

slends wrote:
Hello, I am slends. I'm just another meme fan who discovered Slenderman, and fell in love with the creepiness. I found this site after googling 'summoning Slenderman', in hopes of sicking him onto a few enemies of mine.... But he's is only a super cool meme for now, I guess.
Hope to discuss the awesomeness of Slenderman with many. xox Like a Star @ heaven

you can probly look at these post on slenderman if thats your ideal

https://slenderman.forumotion.net/t410-slenderman-controll-can-it-be-done-my-ideas#1719

https://slenderman.forumotion.net/t389-my-ideas-on-slenderman-warning-facts-inside-look-at-your-won-risk
Back to top Go down
SpiritoftheWoods
Noob
SpiritoftheWoods

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Hello. I'm the SpiritoftheWoods. And I am greatfull to be here with other Slenderman and paranormal folks. Treat me well, and I shall do the same.
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:10 am

SpiritoftheWoods wrote:
Hello. I'm the SpiritoftheWoods. And I am greatfull to be here with other Slenderman and paranormal folks. Treat me well, and I shall do the same.

Welcome to the forum! ^_^ I hope you'll have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Interested
aGamingFish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:05 pm

SpiritoftheWoods, welcome! Awesome avatar picture by the way> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms
SpiritoftheWoods
Noob
SpiritoftheWoods

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:15 am

Thank you. I'm sure I most will.
Back to top Go down
SpiritoftheWoods
Noob
SpiritoftheWoods

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:17 am

aGamingFish wrote:

Thank you, ever so kindly.
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 am

SpiritoftheWoods wrote:
aGamingFish wrote:

did you draw it?
Back to top Go down
SpiritoftheWoods
Noob
SpiritoftheWoods

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:16 am

thekill9714 wrote:
SpiritoftheWoods wrote:
aGamingFish wrote:

did you draw it?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
gt56
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 pm

hello my name is gt56 i grow up in a hunted house i know what to expect but ever scence i started to go one the trails near the rive i have been seeing weird things out of the corner of my eyes and i feel like i am always being watched i just recently seen the game slender and the forest on the trail looks to much like the game. so i think slender man forms from your fear.
Back to top Go down
DonutTheDragon
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:28 am

I am here to show off a new Slenderman YouTube series! The monster actually isn't slenderman, but the series is much like MarbleHornets. Give it a try, you won't regret it! YouTube.com/AbundantBlue
Back to top Go down
Faxus the First
Interested
Faxus the First

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:57 pm

My name is Faxus the first, im a fan of "de takkenman" Since I stumbled on MH a year ago. I'm Dutch and you guys are pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Faxus the First wrote:
My name is Faxus the first, im a fan of "de takkenman" Since I stumbled on MH a year ago. I'm Dutch and you guys are pretty awesome

Heh, so you're Dutch too? Awesomeness. Anyway, welcome on this forum! I hope you'll have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Faxus the First
Interested
Faxus the First

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Thanks Zeyox
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 am

Faxus the First wrote:
Thanks Zeyox
Welcome i love to see new members and even more when there not from the us feel free to look around and if you can take a look at my Anime in works S Suit And if you can say hello to the owner falcon
Back to top Go down
Faxus the First
Interested
Faxus the First

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Cool stuff Kill97!
Back to top Go down
michaelO2000
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:56 am

Hi, I am Michael. I came here because I wanted to talk to fellow Slender Man fans.
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:41 pm

michaelO2000 wrote:
Hi, I am Michael. I came here because I wanted to talk to fellow Slender Man fans.

Hello Michael, and welcome to the forum! ^_^ I hope you'll have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:17 am

Hi I'm investigator and as the name suggests I investigate things mainly slenderman but also polybius but I found the website to find slender summon ways as a last resort of information obviously a last resort when I've exhausted all other options but nothing solid on the summon rituals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General/Updates/News-
Jump to: