Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going on a limb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Going on a limb Empty
PostSubject: Going on a limb   Going on a limb I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Before you jump down my throat and complain, I am probably just overreacting and that this was nothing, but it felt worse then it should've been. Anyway,

So last night after I had dinner and dessert I decided to head to bed after my aunt and her kid and friends left, but around maybe 1 AM, while I was still awake sadly, my stomach began to hurt like really bad, it felt like horrible cramps that just went into overdrive. I couldn't walk while standing straight, and the pain was getting bad, I almost cried from the pain. Then a bit after my nauseau kicked in and I felt so sick when my mom was getting me gasx or whatever that stuff is called. It could've been just bad gas bubbles but I don't think they hurt THAT much where you can't even walk or get up, correct me if I am wrong. Isn't nauseau and body aches apart of the Slender sickness or somethin'?
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

Going on a limb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on a limb   Going on a limb I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:39 am

Not body aches. Head aches, memory loss, nauseau or the most common
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Going on a limb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on a limb   Going on a limb I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:30 am

Investigator1 wrote:
Not body aches. Head aches, memory loss, nauseau or the most common

Oh well woops, my fault then. I only had a headache last night, but like I said, nauseau when my stomach issues started. But I was probably worrying about nothing because it could've been eating a late snack like oreos and milk. But I figured I'd just ask around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going on a limb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on a limb   Going on a limb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going on a limb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: