Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered Soul (my first slenderblog)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpaceWolf
Noob

Shattered Soul (my first slenderblog) Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Soul (my first slenderblog)   Shattered Soul (my first slenderblog) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:44 am

I created this blog in November, but this is the first time that I've plugged it here. In fact, this is the first time that I've used this particular forum. I've been using Slender Nation, and, on there, I just posted that I've made a recent update to my blog. I got to noticing that I haven't really visited any other slender forums, so I did a search. This is what I came across.

Anyway, my blog is a prequel to most of the main mythos. The narrator is blogging about his childhood in the '70s, from the modern day. Somebody on the other site got confused, and, when I originally explained it, thought that he was blogging from the '70s. That's, of course, impossible, so I stress to you that he is blogging from 2012 and '13. He's only blogging about the '70s. This all makes sense when you read it.

The posts, themselves, are generally longer than some of the others, and the plot is pretty episodic. It is a it drawn-out, but I did that because I wanted more of a "figuring things out, one step at a time" approach. It's still horror, but it just has a different feel to it than the more common "college guy in a room" setup. I'm trying not to be cliche, but I'm trying to stick to the canon enough not to be yelled at by some of the fundamentalists. Not that it's bad to be one of those guys, though... If you're one, that's fine. I just don't like the ones that decide to be jerks about it.

With the introduction out of the way, here it is:

http://shatteredsoulblog.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
SpaceWolf
Noob

Shattered Soul (my first slenderblog) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Soul (my first slenderblog)   Shattered Soul (my first slenderblog) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Hello, everyone. I realize that I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I have new entries.
Back to top Go down

Shattered Soul (my first slenderblog)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General/Updates/News-
Jump to: