Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New arg?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X9
Noob

New arg? Empty
PostSubject: New arg?   New arg? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:14 am

Alright guys so i was on steam looking for creepy games on greenlight and i saw this slenderman game called "The Legend".
I saw that they had a website and went to it, while i was on their about page i noticed something strange. A tiny black box near the bottom of the page.
I clicked it not thinking anything would happen until a strange video showed up. It turned on like an old tv! I can't really make out what it says but underneath it is what is really strange. Here is the text:

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWRpYWZpcmUuY29tLz94dm1teWFtcjlybDM3Nmk=
be bold in about.
make it a HABIT.

Again i'm completely lost.
Any thoughts?

Their Site
Greenlight
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

New arg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arg?   New arg? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:08 am

Hmmm i assume you think it has something to do with the slenderman if I had to take a guess its a code the key may be the fact that its in both capitals and lowercase or the numbers may be the hint along with the text on the bottom but I ain't good with codes but I will try to crack it
Back to top Go down

New arg?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: