Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haunt: The Real Slender Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

Haunt: The Real Slender Game Empty
PostSubject: Haunt: The Real Slender Game   Haunt: The Real Slender Game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I recently downloaded this one and played it a while. The graphics are AMAZING. Seriously, this is a step up from the original Slender. The map is insanely extensive, too. There is more of a storyline and the notes are more than scratchy drawings. Slendy is freaky as hell, too. Be prepared for when he catches you. He's different than any of the other Slendys. Let's just say that he doesn't just stand there. O_o ... xD Anyone play this yet? If so, opinions? Were you as freaked out at Slendy as I was?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowgirl777.deviantart.com/
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Haunt: The Real Slender Game   Haunt: The Real Slender Game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:37 pm

I haven't played it yet, but I've seen Pewdie's let's play. I agree that the graphics are AMAZING, I really LOVE what they've done with the pages and that you need keys for certain places, and find the overall atmosphere more creepy than the original Slender. I didn't 'jump' as much as with the original Slender, though, which is, in my opinion, one of the most important aspects of a 'Slender game'. But if I actually play the game myself, then maybe the jumpscares will get to me.

EDIT: Okay, downloaded and played it for the first time... And yup, the jumpscares got to me. XD Although I only played for a bit, seeing I died pretty quickly. (11 scraps left... -_- ) Laugh at me or not, but I kinda screamed when he got me. XD
Back to top Go down
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

PostSubject: Re: Haunt: The Real Slender Game   Haunt: The Real Slender Game I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:53 am

XD I've played the other slender games, and I scream all the time. Sometimes I sing a song to make it better, but I end up screaming the song at the top of my lungs amid a flurry of swears. XD
Back to top Go down
http://shadowgirl777.deviantart.com/
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Haunt: The Real Slender Game   Haunt: The Real Slender Game I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:50 pm

shadowgirl777 wrote:
XD I've played the other slender games, and I scream all the time. Sometimes I sing a song to make it better, but I end up screaming the song at the top of my lungs amid a flurry of swears. XD

Lol... I personally don't like to curse, but scream EVERY TIME I see him. Like, seriously. XD This game still hasn't beaten the worst jumpscare I had with the normal Slender yet, though.
Back to top Go down
Alex Bachmeyer
Noob
Alex Bachmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Haunt: The Real Slender Game   Haunt: The Real Slender Game I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:57 am

Sorry if I'm necroposting, but does anyone know where I can find a list of soundtracks from this game?
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: Haunt: The Real Slender Game   Haunt: The Real Slender Game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:54 am

this is a good game for sure
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
PJ
Interested
PJ

PostSubject: Re: Haunt: The Real Slender Game   Haunt: The Real Slender Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:36 pm

In any other game I look for the monster (trying to get a good screen shot) but in this game I cower in the corner if the map. (I don't like how he runs at you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunt: The Real Slender Game   Haunt: The Real Slender Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunt: The Real Slender Game
Page 1 of 1