Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stages of becoming a Proxy

Go down 
+10
Soontobeaproxy
Mesocyclonegirl
chaser
CrypticGrin
DerangedA
GoulCaller
hopelessPyromaniac
PJ
LoneWolf(X)
jeebusthalawd
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:13 am

Like it was in my head I couldn't under stand it
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:17 am

When he talked to me only sometimes was I able to understand but other times I can't understand a word he says but yea it was probably him then. Could you make out any of the words he said to you
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:21 am

No I couldn't but them a few min after I had a little bit if static in my ear
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:27 am

Then it was probably him next time maybe try to catch one of the words he says because it may be important like once he said he was coming. But also he may say something and either you can't understand something or he may speak kinda low but do you think it was a human language
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:28 am

No not at all it was human
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:29 am

No not at all it was not human
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:30 am

I don't know but when he speaks to me it was kinda odd like I can't explain it but the language sounded very weird
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:31 am

Maybe he speaks his own type of language then
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:31 am

Same here it sounded weird like a stomach growl but then I wasn't hungry but my throat was really dry I'd get up have some water go to bed wake up again cause of my throat I also had a feeling someone was watching me
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:38 am

He was probably in the room with you then because when I feel that I get under my covers because it's disturbing but it only kinda works for me
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:39 am

But I would awake and see nothing and I usually don't hide when I have that feeling
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:42 am

I don't see him either and that's a good thing you don't hide but I only do that because I hate the feeling of being watched while I sleep
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:43 am

Why is it a good thing
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:47 am

Well I think he likes it when people are scared and it's good not to be scared but I don't think it will do much if he is going to turn you into his proxy
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:52 am

Like I won't be scared if I get that feeling after u heard him talking I kinda blacked out
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:01 am

I black out after having close contact with him but when I hear him I look around then if I understood I would just stand there but if I didn't i would continue with what ever it was I was doing
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:03 am

He can't be the only one there has to be other people out there like eyeless jack LJ the rake I know is real hoodie Jeff etc :/
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:05 am

I know the rake is real but the rest I'm not to sure also jeff is real but your probably right the others are probably real
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:07 am

Alright if any of you guys got a kik add me and let chat MaineRacing133 I know a guy who saw the rake
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:08 am

Ok but the only one I saw was slenderman ive heard stories of the rake chasing people
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:09 am

My friend saw it outside his window
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am

*AngelOfDarkness* wrote:
I know the rake is real but the rest I'm not to sure also jeff is real but your probably right the others are probably real

wait jeff is real too damn i knew it but now i wish i was wrong god damn it
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:11 am

Yes Jeff is real or at least he was
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:11 am

That's scary
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

Not quite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stages of becoming a Proxy
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next