Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minecraft slenderman games !Download and review!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

Minecraft slenderman games !Download and review! Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft slenderman games !Download and review!   Minecraft slenderman games !Download and review! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:37 am

OK so you all probably heard of the slenderman mod but you may not know of the other 2 big slenderman mods? BTW Every thing here is free

If you don't know what EMH DH TT & MH is look at the Youtube Series on this site and read the first letters of there name and there you go thats what they are

SMP Server multiplayer aka a multiplayer game

SSP server single player a normal one player minecraft game

Yes there are more trying to be the slenderman mod maker.
they are good in there own way
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
The slenderman mod My top pick #1

Whats good:
Its more of a free Rome sandbox you do what you like and try to survive from slenderman you can also have masky as a ad on masky is from MH BTW it is mainly focused on slenderman myth and Youtube Series and not every thing els also SMP

the mod takes more of a look at how it be like to be a ARG in minecraft like TT DH MH and EMH
and is not based off the slender game it is very fun and the maker use his own sounds and it comes out very nice over all

Whats bad:
If your looking for slender game play your not getting it here or if you like Jeff the killer or other creepy pastas they are also not here
as its good is its bad to some to it is mainly focused on slenderman myth and Youtube Series and not every thing els

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
.................................................................................................................................................................................................
Slender re-imagined I am not to fond of this one and you can see why in whats bad

Good:
Its smp and you can make your own maps easy as pie but also the slenderman mod has smp so you can just get the slenderman mod my top pick

bad:
It has no Youtube Series related stuff Reilly it is mainly based on slender but it be better to get slender itself the mod is a very good copy of slender with all slender parts moved over to minecraft that includes sound the screen static but you can rather play slender the smp and map making is all you get extra and its in minecraft woopdy do they did put a lot of hard work into it though so don't go hating it you can't have slenderman spawn in a normal survival world aka only play the game you can't Reilly play normal survival you seem to be forced into finding notes and over all the maker did not think about how the other slenderman make would feel so hes kinda of a jerk to say hay I'm going to steal your idea then make it my idea and make it better and say get lost so yes the maker of this mod is a jerk Crying or Very sad

...................................................................................................................................................................................................
Creepy pasta mod

Good:

This mod comes with lots of your loved creepy pasta the maker of the slenderman mod help out with this so no rip offs on the slenderman
they do have slenderman but he is not as epic as in the slenderman mod but they also have tons of outher loved creepy pastas Jeff the killer Jane the killer smile dog strider's and more

bad:
it be better to get the slenderman mod for the slenderman since the slenderman is not that good in here but every thing els is epic and is worth 100% getting even with bad slenderman they have Jeff and Jane and smile dog and they are not bad they are epic they work fine and over all the ideas epic

Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home

Minecraft slenderman games !Download and review!
Page 1 of 1