Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm so scared...please help

Go down 
+6
aGamingFish
thekill9714
Falcon
pwnzor3dsguy
dafalore
wolfypants
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfypants
Noob

I'm so scared...please help Empty
PostSubject: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

I first heard about Slenderman about a year and a half ago when my friend suggested I watch the MarbleHornets videos. Well, I did, and I still do. At first I thought the idea was silly and I was certain he wasn't real. Then I began to sort of obsess over the idea of Slenderman and began to research him and read tons of people's "experiences" with him. Then I got scared.

I'll start by saying that I am a generally very paranoid person. For example, if I hear a noise in my room that doesn't sound like my house creaking or the wind making sounds, I get totally freaked out. The thought of the noise engulfs my mind and I can't shake it. Some nights I go without sleep because a small noise drove me to be too afraid to sleep.

If this makes any difference, I'm a 15 year old girl.

My fear of Slenderman initially wasn't that bad. The videos frightened me when I watched them and I'd be freaked out for the rest of the night after watching them. However, once I slept it off, I was fine. Nowadays it's a lot worse. I'm almost always thinking about Slenderman, wondering if hes in my house or outside my window, perhaps outside my house waiting for my exit. In the mornings while walking to the end of the street to catch the school bus, I find myself walking extremely fast and always looking over my shoulder to see if I'm being followed. At night when I leave my room to go to the bathroom or whatever else, I get on the floor and look under the door to see if someone is outside of my door. I do this when I exit the bathroom as well. I'm driving myself insane.

So, I am here to ask you all a few questions.

Have any of you honestly ever seen Slenderman?
Is he actually real? If so, am I in any danger?

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
dafalore
Interested

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:20 am

Your going through slendy shock. Its something you get when you first think of him no worry i have been through it before your gonna be alright.
Back to top Go down
pwnzor3dsguy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:01 pm

This is normal. You'll get used to it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:40 am

pwnzor3dsguy wrote:
This is normal. You'll get used to it.
Spoiler:

I co-sign this.

But don't worry he's not real!
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:11 am

Well i my self am also a man of science so i believe nothing can be 100% positive but I'm also very fond of the idea of other world dimensions and being odd mix i know and like most who like slenderman i like creepypasta and urban legends i do not think allot are real but that still is not stopping me think of it as reading a fairy tail or si-fi (BTW Si-fi has Meany spellings)
you know there not real but they pull you in and use you imagination
but it's not unlikely to study the idea and facts behind something there is a book out there
of a study on the idea of slenderman From Fiction To Fact
i own it my self and it is a good read even with the spelling errors the maker did not fix
also the man is not a scientist or any thing but a exorcist so he works for god
so he is not putting any facts up but a big group or galaxy of story's (Galaxy a cluster of stars) of story that others say are real and may be but there always some one lying or deception some where or maybe a stretch of truth but still it gives a nice amount of info on the slenderman like about how Der Ritter and Der gobberman are photo shops he also compares the slenderman to death talking about the similarity's between them both
you can get his book at the link below but lets go into fact based ideas there is a few ideas based on facts that have bin studied and are science related like the Tulpa Effect and Quantum Theory you can find links at the end also they also tell you how slenderman is one of them and a basic info on what it is and how it works also not a big read as I'm making XD

Also me my self have seen him when i was a kid he stand in my hallway and watch me i ran and scream and when i got my mom or dad there he was gone also will i was doing some work a Slender Man in a suit walk by in the hallway of the building i was in but i was to busy to go in there and look to see if it was slenderman or just a Slender Man in a suit i also think i seen it once outside but i never Reilly get a good look and it may be do to over active imagination or just a mistake in what I'm seeing

Slenderman Fiction to fact book http://www.amazon.com/Slenderman-Fiction-Robin-S-Swope/sim/1477507795/2?o=9

Quantum Theory http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Theory

The Tulpa Effect http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tulpa_Effect

also i do not use periods or ? or ! that much sorry about that I'm not a big fan of that so feel free to pretend they are there XD
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
pwnzor3dsguy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:45 pm

A small note to the poster, Slendy will get you easier if you are scared of him.
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Interested
aGamingFish

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Of course Slenderman isn't real. If he were though I bet he would be standing right behind me. He would probably watch for a while before slamming my head into the keydjfsdhnbnkdsfm fmghfh

(sorry I just had to) Oh and afterwards he'd have to post the message for me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:28 pm

In my own opinion yes i do believe, but its a phase your'e going through when you first find out about him. You get really scared and think he's everywhere. But it will pass after a while. Personally i believe he is real. But thats a story for a different time. On a different post.
In other words you should be alright!!
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:17 am

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
In my own opinion yes i do believe, but its a phase your'e going through when you first find out about him. You get really scared and think he's everywhere. But it will pass after a while. Personally i believe he is real. But thats a story for a different time. On a different post.
In other words you should be alright!!

You will go far and i would like to see your story
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 pm

I think you'll be fine. I personally have been pretty paranoid for a while after finding out about him (coughandafterbeingdumbenoughtoplayslenderatnightandhavinganightmarebecauseofitcough), to the point where I was curled up in the corner of my room instead with the lights on, not daring to blink, instead of laying in my bed and trying to sleep. And to be honest, I still feel like SOMETHING's out there at times (especially if I have to go to the train station when it's still dark in the morning, and it's foggy), and think I see something at times, but I know he's most likely not real, and that my eyes are playing tricks on me. (It's not something unusual.) So yeah, although it might not help that much that I'm telling you this, I'm gonna do it anyway. He's not real, and you're gonna be okay.
Back to top Go down
pwnzor3dsguy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 pm

If you don't think Slendy is real, Why are you on this site?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:18 am

Personally i believe he's real. I posted my whole story on this sight a month or so ago if you want to check that out. And ive had small encounters with plenty of paranoia since then too. Yes i do believe in him.
Back to top Go down
gt56
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:48 pm

i think its just you fear and emotions taking physical form. or hatred and real true evil taking form. btw i think i honest to god seen him last night walking around town an night at a locked old Calnder factory. i mean seriously the doors were locked and what i seen in the window freaked me out i seen a silloet of a tall balled man but if he were to stand i bet it was him or some stupid person broke in put a manikin in front of a window left the one light one i call that messed up cas i mean really i think my town has a slender man problem at the river somebody spry painted beware slender man at the beginning of the trails and that small forest like area looks offly like the places people say he can be found also i went down to the river last year late at night and it was weird it was fogy extramly fogy the kind of fog people say you can cut with a knife i was going to go down in the fog but then i got a bad feeling i mean really horrible. now every time i go down to the river i get i bad feeling. and whail i was typing this i glanced out the corner of my eye and see him pop in my room and pop out fuck i just had trouble opening my shades to my window broke off two shades in pure panic. wow i fell like i am being stalked now.
Back to top Go down
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 am

Personally, I believe that people that thought Slendy into existence. That is, if you truly believe that he exists, that he will appear to you and hurt you, then he will do so. Thoughts are extremely powerful, enough so to influence such things. When you start to feel freaked out, breathe deeply and focus your mind on something calming. Repeat a calming thought, and tell yourself that you will be safe. Do not use thoughts with a negative; for example, repeating "He does not exist." The universe will only react to negative, and will produce a corresponding effect. This is known as the Law of Attraction. Positive thoughts= positive product and vice versa. I hope this helps a bit, and I hope you start to feel better. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shadowgirl777.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so scared...please help   I'm so scared...please help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so scared...please help
Page 1 of 1