Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parody: Banana Hornets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Parody: Banana Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Parody: Banana Hornets   Parody: Banana Hornets I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:14 am

I saw this on Youtube, started watching it, and I watched the introduction and was disgusted. They really badly made fun of Marble Hornets from what I could see, I didn't like it
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
TheDarkSquirrel
Admin

Location : Cannot disclose this information at this time. He's always watching.

PostSubject: Re: Parody: Banana Hornets   Parody: Banana Hornets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:45 am

Falcon wrote:
I saw this on Youtube, started watching it, and I watched the introduction and was disgusted. They really badly made fun of Marble Hornets from what I could see, I didn't like it

Well it is a parody. But still it had terrible quality and is therefore a crappy video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbHTryKOGqc link for anyone who wants to watch.
Back to top Go down
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

PostSubject: Re: Parody: Banana Hornets   Parody: Banana Hornets I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 am

Falcon wrote:

I completely agree. This was a total waste of my time.
Back to top Go down
AestheticCarl
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Parody: Banana Hornets   Parody: Banana Hornets I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:32 am

Falcon wrote:

omg this video is fucking horrible
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Parody: Banana Hornets   Parody: Banana Hornets I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 pm

NO! enough said about this video...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parody: Banana Hornets   Parody: Banana Hornets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parody: Banana Hornets
Page 1 of 1