Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinions on this series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Opinions on this series Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:22 am

I just started watching it, not quite sure I like it yet...to anyone who has watched the full series (or close to), how do you like it?
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: My opinion.   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:58 am

This was actually my second Slenderman series that I viewed on YT. Needless to say, after watching all of Marble Hornets and I was really disappointed. However, TT came back with more videos which changed my opinion; this series may actually be my favorite (with the exception of pre-entry 18 MH).

Although, with the direction this series is headed in, to me it doesn't even feel like a Slenderman series. Rather, it feels like a horror movie with similar plot details. We'll just have to see how TT does with upcoming videos.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 am

I'm starting to like this series...it's just so realistic, and now it's getting even creepier
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:09 am

It's definately the most realistic and cynical.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:01 am

There's something about this series that always makes me think about it...Slendy and this particular series all the time
Back to top Go down
TheDarkSquirrel
Admin

Location : Cannot disclose this information at this time. He's always watching.

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:11 am

I really like Tribe Twelve. It does have that sense of realism, however, the fact that it has been moving along at a snails pace Slendy wise has been a real let down for me. If Noah can get it going a little faster it would be great.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 am

TheDarkSquirrel wrote:
I really like Tribe Twelve. It does have that sense of realism, however, the fact that it has been moving along at a snails pace Slendy wise has been a real let down for me. If Noah can get it going a little faster it would be great.

*Copies into ransom letter* I'll see what I can do...
Back to top Go down
TheDarkSquirrel
Admin

Location : Cannot disclose this information at this time. He's always watching.

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:31 am

Falcon wrote:
TheDarkSquirrel wrote:

*Copies into ransom letter* I'll see what I can do...

LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:07 am

So that's what the real token letter was! xP
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:29 am

Lock wrote:
So that's what the real token letter was! xP

Darn it lock, you caught me....
Back to top Go down
Niox
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:36 am

I rather like the pacing. It reminds me of how Valve makes games. They take a long time, but when the do release it, it's GOOD.

TribeTwelve produces quality videos, even though it may take several weeks.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 am

Niox wrote:
I rather like the pacing. It reminds me of how Valve makes games. They take a long time, but when the do release it, it's GOOD.

TribeTwelve produces quality videos, even though it may take several weeks.

This is true...I guess three new videos a week would get slightly redundant Razz But yes, they are definitely second only to MH, which is starting to fail...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on this series   Opinions on this series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions on this series
Page 1 of 1