Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>

Go down 
+2
Lock
TheDarkSquirrel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:11 am

This all took place during the seven months Jay remembers nothing about, before Jay met Jessica in the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am

I think it's safe to assume that Jessica will be appearing sometime very soon, since Troy stated in his blog that they recorded 3 videos within the same day/timeframe, and since they got Jessica to do the phone call, the only other reason I can think of why they recorded more than 1 Entry in the same day was that Jessica was available only for a couple of days to record.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm hoping so, she's been gone for almost 20 entries.....
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
rawrhowdy
Noob
rawrhowdy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:51 am

Honestly, I would like it to be open sort of ending. It should answer most questions, yet leave us wondering. Kind of how they wanted to end the series in the first place, with the whole driving down a road with the Operator at every light (I believe I quoted that from the commentary? Perhaps the Q&A on Troy's channel?)

I wish for Jessica to turn though, because I liked her. She added a new element to the whole situation, but at this point I would accept that she may be dead?

I hope Alex is apart of the ending and not dead at the moment. It should end with how it started, with the rest of the original cast, which is probably Jay, Alex, Tim, and maybe Brian?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2