Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entry 48

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

Entry 48 Empty
PostSubject: Entry 48   Entry 48 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:27 am

Everything seems to be leading toward Slenderman teaming up with Alex in some way.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Entry 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Entry 48 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:15 am

Sounds like Jay is going to answer some questions, he is going to see what Alex did in the tunnel.... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

Entry 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Entry 48 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:54 am

Jay just recently posted that he has the next part of the story, but he doesn't want to show it. I assume it is because of its contents. Hopes we see it soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Entry 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Entry 48 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:51 am

Tahrgat wrote:
Jay just recently posted that he has the next part of the story, but he doesn't want to show it. I assume it is because of its contents. Hopes we see it soon.

lol, in the world of Slendy, graphic is better!
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
rawrhowdy
Noob
rawrhowdy

Entry 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Entry 48 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:09 am

I'd like to think of this has a good entry. (Curse those fools who believe this is a filler) I mean, what's the definition of a filler anyways? Something that fills the in-between time? This is not one of those entries. I can't wait for the next entry. Sounds like boat loads of fun, though I deadly afraid my face will eaten by the mysterious Operator.

On the bright side, I wouldn't want to die any other way.

Buttt, I think Jay is trying to be less useless, as Alex told him. Like a "Ha ha! You're a tool, and I am right." Sort of thing, you know? Doesn't Jay seem a lot braver and courageous? Even if this takes place in the gap of seven months, and perhaps Jay doesn't act exactly like this now, but he's certainly grown from the guy who started it.
Back to top Go down
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

Entry 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Entry 48 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:54 am

rawrhowdy wrote:
I'd like to think of this has a good entry. (Curse those fools who believe this is a filler) I mean, what's the definition of a filler anyways? Something that fills the in-between time? This is not one of those entries. I can't wait for the next entry. Sounds like boat loads of fun, though I deadly afraid my face will eaten by the mysterious Operator.

Buttt, I think Jay is trying to be less useless, as Alex told him. Like a "Ha ha! You're a tool, and I am right." Sort of thing, you know? Doesn't Jay seem a lot braver and courageous? Even if this takes place in the gap of seven months, and perhaps Jay doesn't act exactly like this now, but he's certainly grown from the guy who started it.

I second this.

And welcome to the forum by the way!
Back to top Go down
rawrhowdy
Noob
rawrhowdy

Entry 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Entry 48 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:52 am

celza6198 wrote:
rawrhowdy wrote:

I second this.

And welcome to the forum by the way!

Yes, now I know I make sense. Smile

And thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entry 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 48   Entry 48 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entry 48
Page 1 of 1