Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)

Go down 
+8
mrmcshroom
Snow Namrednels
thekill9714
genny1313
Lock
Falcon
Tahrgat
slenderservant
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What are ways to summon the Slender Man
Slender Man Rituals
How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 9 ]
Slender Man Searches
How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
Slender Man Thoughts
How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
slenderservant
Interested

How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:53 am

I believe he is real and that there are more than one that is one the earth and follows the people who encouter him.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:15 am

I do not believe specifically in the Slender Man because I have no reason too. I do believe in entities, but I do not pass off titles on them simply because it seems to fit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
genny1313
Interested

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:14 am

Me wants to summon him, me wants to see him now. LOL

Acctually i think i saw him once, i didnt belive at first but now i am almost certain he is real. i mean, i SAW him, i am so sure of it. Surprised
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:06 am

I like the way you stumble across him idea like that hes bin living in this world and you sadly found him BTW he can be from another dimension and it brought up in Meany things that slenderman is death in a way it stalks you since you where born and never gos away and some day will snatch you up i also just got this new book slenderman fiction to fact its very good with errors and spelling i seen now and then but over all its very smart and takes allot ideas on and talks about all kinds of things there is real slenderman sightings BTW he may bin made on something awful but the book gos into detail on how he can be real and its a good read over all and if slendermans not your thing then try Pokémon myths or The Tails Doll Curse the cool thing about them as thy make kids games scary or creepy counts how you are the Pokémon are the best i think for having tons of Theories like the the Pokémon that use its dead moms skull or ash being in a coma or the red and ash theories theres so Meany plus theres some that are in the games them self and show
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:22 am

But i think in the idea of summoning is a good idea but to tell you the Truth the post got over 5000 views for nothing you just put a few words did not put to much work on it added a poll and had the others talk about it for you

not being mean nice one XD it was a good idea it should be changed to maybe something like summoning slenderman chat since it is not telling you that much of how to do it the poll also lacks any thing and my idea on how you get all the views is for the chat or for adding it or just plane others finding it thinking i did tell them how to i think allot like to know how

My idea of him was just posted above this post i think but heres another idea i have

He gos around the earth only one but can be any place any time he can go in to other times do to him being a third dimension being so sead he can be any place any time and even be more then one but is still one but i think you can summon any demon or ghost or so on but there are ways and some just say he comes when you fear him to much or when you try to forget him but also may have a Rituals since mostly all ghost and demons do but hes not that much of ether as i told you a 3 dimension being and we never summoned something like that but you hear about demons and things all the time but never this thats how you know its not bin try-ed or done all the ideas can be right or false it counts on facts and when it comes to slenderman the facts are low
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:33 pm

I still think the best way to do it is to try to summon him, using rituals, cameras, and letting him live off of your fear. I still think a big part of him is that peoples' fear makes him "happy" and he can almost feed off of it
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Snow Namrednels
Noob
Snow Namrednels

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:25 am

For some reason no matter what I find out about Slender man I don't fear him, but I believe that he could be real.
Back to top Go down
mrmcshroom
Interested

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:05 am

Now, me personally couldn't believe in him if I tried my hardest, and honestly, whatever you saw wasn't slenderman, one of the best parts about him is when its dark it'd be so easy to mistake him for anything in the woods. And honestly its so easy to replicate him to pull pranks. Also, anyone who's gonna try to summon him through thoughts or rituals might as well call themselves possessed now and call their local preacher.
Back to top Go down
lucianmarquis
Noob

PostSubject: he's a neodimensional being formed by our own fears   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:17 am

i honestly believe he is a personification of our fears in the most literal sense of the term i believe the mass fear caused upon hearing and knowing the slenderman has created a alternate reality at a singular point and created this creature. according to david everettes many world theory every decision and idea creates an alternate reality whos to say a singular reality has to be an expansive universe whos to say the collective idea/fear of this slenderman has not brought him into being. so on the subject of summoning him i honestly believe you can only ever meet him if you truly fear or believe in him.
Back to top Go down
DerangedA
Interested
DerangedA

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:39 am

slenderservant wrote:
Also who actually believes that "he" is real?

I do. Neutral I believe "he" is real.
Back to top Go down
RavenOwl
Pursuing The Answers
RavenOwl

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Slender Man is real.
Back to top Go down
Green Masked
Enthusiast
Green Masked

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:29 am

absolutely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)   How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Summon the Slender Man (For Those Who Want To)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next