Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help3r's Rule #3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CheckersValentine
Interested

Help3r's Rule #3 Empty
PostSubject: Help3r's Rule #3   Help3r's Rule #3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Alrighty! We have as of right now, like 5 days to solve a riddle and free the protagonist. I'll combine the puzzles here.

Main puzzle
Spoiler:

WesternWhiteWolf's PM

Spoiler:

Xuchilvith's PM
Spoiler:

And TheLadnek's PM

Spoiler:

1-2-3 SOLVE!

note: We're pretty sure the larger riddle means "Just Another Fool" but the rest have been stymied. Any help would be excellent.
Back to top Go down
thirteendegrees
Noob

Help3r's Rule #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help3r's Rule #3   Help3r's Rule #3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 pm

We have five days left... and frankly we arent making much progress... has anyone heard any new ideas that seem to be pointing in the right direction?
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Interested

Help3r's Rule #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help3r's Rule #3   Help3r's Rule #3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Over at Slendernation Soemone messaged helper with a Just Another Fool thing, and got "Very good, five days remain." So JAF is for sure part of the riddle.
Back to top Go down
thirteendegrees
Noob

Help3r's Rule #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help3r's Rule #3   Help3r's Rule #3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:43 am

Can anybody contact the proxies? or will that cause some kind of problems?
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Interested

Help3r's Rule #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help3r's Rule #3   Help3r's Rule #3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:13 am

Yeah, you can contact the proxies, but there's a big debate whether or not that will result in some kind of repercussion. We know that Helper doesn't like Roivas, so we've all been debating over whether or not that's a good idea. But contacting Helper doesn't seem to affect the puzzle negatively.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Interested

Help3r's Rule #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help3r's Rule #3   Help3r's Rule #3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:35 am

SOLVED: by Xuchilvith over at Slendernation.
"He Digs"
Back to top Go down
thirteendegrees
Noob

Help3r's Rule #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help3r's Rule #3   Help3r's Rule #3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 pm

wait... WHAT HOW!!?!?!??!? OHHH

DAMN HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help3r's Rule #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help3r's Rule #3   Help3r's Rule #3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help3r's Rule #3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: Youtube Series :: CaughtNotSleeping-
Jump to: