Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you find out about the Slender Man?

Go down 
+17
isawhim
Slender Sante
thekill9714
slenderman enthusiast
WatchingFromTheShadows
Sirnoface
JamesInsomnia
The_Jewels_91x
MajinKitty230
Flamette
malheursfleurs
Slenderfan
thirteendegrees
titaniumtyrant
celza6198
Falcon
Tahrgat
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

How did you find out about the Slender Man? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Slender Man?   How did you find out about the Slender Man? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:38 pm

TheENDer02 wrote:
Twitterbot late at night. It was a late night
I know what ya mean, lol. Just when you start to loose hope Twitterbot is there :p

isawhim wrote:
GIMMIE \20 DOLLARS
Any relation to GIMMIE20DOLLARS from uF?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Slender Man?   How did you find out about the Slender Man? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:33 pm

It's so cool how Slenderman has built up recently, all the youngin's in my town know about him now. (aka the 12-16 year olds)
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
aGamingFish
Interested
aGamingFish

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Slender Man?   How did you find out about the Slender Man? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:45 am

I first found out about him after one of my friends suggested i should play the game 'slender'. After that I looked him up and did some research, Then got obsessed with Marble Hornets. After that i found TribeTwelve- my current favourite series.
Soon i was planning creating my own series Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms
Mortisyn
Interested

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Slender Man?   How did you find out about the Slender Man? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:00 am

I know this will sound a bit cheesy on a slender man forum but...I can't remember how i first found out about him lol

(Cue Binary and Distortion)
Back to top Go down
http://just-waiting-to-be-found.blogspot.co.uk/
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Slender Man?   How did you find out about the Slender Man? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:36 am

aGamingFish wrote:
I first found out about him after one of my friends suggested i should play the game 'slender'. After that I looked him up and did some research, Then got obsessed with Marble Hornets. After that i found TribeTwelve- my current favorite series.
Soon i was planning creating my own series Very Happy

i back you on planning to creating your own series and i can help you in some parts if you ever do get it started i bin looking for some one to make ARGs for the S Suit channel to make it epic before we start on the anime posting if you like to ask me any thing you may do so i always try to help and if you need any thing maybe help or something we or i counting on what it is can try are best to help you if ask from some easy photo shoping to help with your videos
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
thatguy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Slender Man?   How did you find out about the Slender Man? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:55 pm

i was outside then my freind came up to me and said "bro im being folowed" i lived in woods contry boy so i asked who it was he said "slender man" i said okay my freind tells me he really likes the woods. i used to be arrogent so i grabed my gun put in a shell and me and my freind hit up the woods. we spend two hours it gets verydark so i start going home then behind me was.... that thing.... no no eyes....... no face and i herd something say you dropped youre wallet im just gonna give it to you, im like okay wanna beer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Slender Man?   How did you find out about the Slender Man? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about the Slender Man?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2